got my score!

2/28/2013 6:04:26 PM
finally got my step1 score .. got 251 ... thanks to uworld Qbank n dr goljan... planning to give step 2 CS in may and currently applying for visa ... btw anyone interested in study in new york for cs plz let me know ...

2/28/2013 9:05:42 PM
OMG,,waoooo congrats alottt,, how lucky u r .............
Wht was ur nbme score?? U might b sure after nbme tht u gonna
Score tht much high right???
I wish I could b such luckyy.... Congrats alot..
Give some tips regarding high score .thanxxx

3/1/2013 1:02:45 AM
maildiws wrote:
finally got my step1 score .. got 251 ... thanks to uworld Qbank n dr goljan... planning to give step 2 CS in may and currently applying for visa ... btw anyone interested in study in new york for cs plz let me know ...

Hi, congrates for great score.I stay in NY. i just want your advice for step-1 prep as im planning to take in may 1st week. my email is [email protected]. can u please tell me about your prep and advice me as i completed my first read n now im doin uw n kaplan q bank [both online] with FA.. thank u in advance

3/1/2013 3:25:27 AM
thanks a lot... basically i took 3 mnths time for study .. i dnt v much of a different approach than wat most people do but i would suggest u to read first aid properly , goljan patho review and his lecture notes and finaly q bank.... my nbme form 4 score , 2 wks bfor my exam, was 245...

3/1/2013 9:43:54 AM
maildiws wrote:
thanks a lot... basically i took 3 mnths time for study .. i dnt v much of a different approach than wat most people do but i would suggest u to read first aid properly , goljan patho review and his lecture notes and finaly q bank.... my nbme form 4 score , 2 wks bfor my exam, was 245...

Heyy! COngrats a ton.. My exam in 45 days, doing Uworld q bank, did my FA and Kaplan reviews.. What forms in NBME r must do before exams?? and how is the pattern of actual exam than U world questions.. Thanks a lot..

3/2/2013 10:36:38 AM
@kartik : the Qs r practically of the same pattern ... i took the nbme form 4 and 7 online n the rest offline .... plzz listen to goljan patho audio lectures properly ... u can listen atleast 1 to 2 hrs a day

3/12/2013 10:20:57 AM
Thanks again. How to get those nbme forms offline! Doin Uworld qbank, first go, scores around 65 avg. would repeat it as well. Are ques on real exam tougher than uworld?
thnks again !

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK