confused!!

2/14/2013 11:49:09 AM
did nbme lastweek scored 180 ...exams in 15 days going to do another nbme form 7 on this sat.dnt know what o do cant extend as this is the only chance.i have a baby too so dnt know..i have really worked hard throughout my pregnancy and even after delivery doing whatever i can but dont know.shuld i gve it or what.....????????????
used kaplan ofcourse ,now doing UW & FA....
CNFUSED WILL really appreciate if any one can give their opinions..

confused mommy

2/14/2013 12:21:58 PM
well if you got a 180 on an nbme that means that you are going to fail if you take your test.
so you have to extend your eligibility and study harder. you are doing too much first do u-world and first aid. kaplan books are too much. but you have to know FA inside out memorized and u-world is not only for tests. but to learn. learn all the educational objectives and explanations..then you'll start doing better.

2/14/2013 2:00:58 PM
thanks,...
nope i said i did kaplan but from ast few moNths i have been doing just FA and UW....YES this sat i l be givng nother one so lets c...thn i am going to decide what to do...and as i told u i alrdy extended my eligibility period last nov so no chnce...
if i had the opportunity of extending it i wudhv done it ...but now lets c ...

2/14/2013 3:42:12 PM
drhabiba wrote:
thanks,...
nope i said i did kaplan but from ast few moNths i have been doing just FA and UW....YES this sat i l be giving nother one so lets c...thn i am going to decide what to do...and as i told u i alrdy extended my eligibility period last nov so no chnce...
if i had the opportunity of extending it i wudhv done it ...but now lets c ...

sorry you dont need to see,just postponed it as if you not do , statistically you would fail and then you will pay it twice.
Forget about the period
Forget about the money
Forget about the time
Dont take this test unless you have good score in NBME
again thats whats the statistics showed and each person is different but we usually followed the what the data showed .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9jCnaX9-U&feature=share&list=PL1SDRLnCXpjXusmOXGSJe29v7H3PYjF1W
Riyadh

2/14/2013 7:27:50 PM
i agree with riyadh. i don't understand why you just can't let your date expire...then you can just buy it again in the future. do you really want to risk $800 dollars to NEVER get into residency? do you know how hard it is to get into residency as an IMG? why do you want to throw all this away in the garbage..it is a simple fact. if you don't pass your NBME you will not pass your exam. that is a fact of life. sometimes even if you pass your nbme with borderline marks you will not pass your part 1. in order to pass the actual exam you have to deduct 16 points from your nbme score and then see where you are. "passing" on nbme is really like 200 204. habiba how do you think you are going to pass this exam? let your time expire and then reapply to take your test. Be Smart.
edited by pinomontalbano on 2/14/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK