206 on UwAss

2/10/2013 10:01:00 AM
206 on UWorld assesment exam..have step on end of march cant extend any more. I have not done Nbme as i feel i have still lot to go through...and i dont want to get stress out..

Does any one think i can improve..right? Is 206 ok..

2/10/2013 10:04:59 AM
Hellos, its a placer to help you. How are you studying? How are you reviewing your uworld bank?

2/10/2013 12:17:36 PM
Hey i have read kaplan books..now i started revising..lot of stuff i have forgotton..I just started goljan videos for patho...And i also started u world. Trying to do 46 question everyday...but its just getting too much..if u have any suggestion let me know...As i really want to get good score..i cant even extend any more my period

2/10/2013 6:51:19 PM
aryadivi wrote:
Hey i have read kaplan books..now i started revising..lot of stuff i have forgotton..I just started goljan videos for patho...And i also started u world. Trying to do 46 question everyday...but its just getting too much..if u have any suggestion let me know...As i really want to get good score..i cant even extend any more my period

Hello, thanks for answering its a placer to help you.
I really encourage you to stop reading and reviewing from everywhere, you should take the book were you did notes and wich you were familiar with, First Aid, review all the questions you get wrong or right, go to the first aid page related and read the entire page, dont leave it until you memorize it, have some notebooks and write those weird questions or stuff you need to work hard with, find some partner to study with if it does work with you, take two or three hours a day to explain everything, if you can explain it so you understood it and once it happens this is forever.
The Uworld self assesment overpredict your score, I got around 256 this is like 85% right per block I dont remember exactly, and in my real exam I got 241 but i can tell you, the exam is exactly as the Uworld self assesment, I got exact questions in the real exam, so make sure you review it very well.
Remember the last month is probably very important i sugest you to have some rest sleep well etc etc etc.
I will be happy to help if you have any specific doubt.
Send me private message to share our mail contacts.
Regards

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK