Hi need help with passing

2/9/2013 2:08:15 PM
Hi guys I just need to pass the step 1 for my fellowship. Is 206 on Uworld sim exam gonna get me thru....really tense...i have already passed 2ck; but i dont know it wasnt that tense then!! help me out

2/9/2013 3:01:13 PM
no 206 on uwsa is not enough. 206 on nbme would be fine. uwsa over estimates your score. what was your most recent nbme score?
how did you prep for ck did you use old nbmes?

2/10/2013 6:56:59 AM
thanks
I just did FA and uworld/ bank and test; on CK i got 220 on test and 198 as actualy score (close call)
For 1 i have done FA with uwolrd q bank and 1 assessment exam where i got 206...havent done any nbmes...as i did for step 2 as well....I am reviewing uworld q bank and will do second assessment exam to check my status...

2/10/2013 10:15:57 AM
The Uworld assesment is overpredicte your score but MANY of those questions you will have it on your actual exam, since you got 206 is more possible that you will get below this score.
I got 256 in the assesment number 2 and in my actual exam I got 241, but read carefully, many many of those questions are in the actual exam, I can tell nowaday the exam is half Uworld half nbmes in questions format.
I encourage you to start trying different ways to study, try reviewing every explanation, find out in the first aid the page were is related with the question, and study the entire page, take one or two hours a day to explain it to some partner "if you can explain it you understood it" and dont miss the very basics concepts like: what happens to the IC and EC fluid if you get an infussion of IsoOsmotic Mannitol... check out this question
Or the very challeging ones like uses of paclitaxel in coronary sten...
Focus on everything.
I will be glad to help you if you have any other questions. I would like to share in detail everything.
Regards

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK