i have windows 8 how do i launch my subscription??

2/3/2013 11:42:40 PM
Hello

i just purchased the qbankstep2 ck subscription purchased but it is asking me to download it and the version they are providing runs only windows 7 or xp but i have windows 8...what should i do.? how do i launch and view my subscription.?
i will appreciate your help
thanks
victor

2/6/2013 3:12:16 PM
same problem.. i wrote to ask for support, they never come back to me. did you try to call them?

2/7/2013 3:19:24 PM
i initially had that problem. what i had to do was to uninstall my antivirus software which was kaspersky 2012 for windows 7 and then update my java to a version which could run in windows 8. since then i have been able to use it.
i have to now either use windows defender or update my kaspersky 2012 to a windows 8 version

1/5/2014 11:27:38 PM
This is the response I received from UWorld staff:

You do not need to seek or install Java 6 as our qbank works with Java version 7 without any issues.

Our initial testing has shown that as long as Java is installed our products can be used on Windows 8 for desktop (Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro). Please consult our help page at http://www.uworld.com/help.aspx under "Installing Java on Windows & launching Qbank/Self-Assessment/CCS Interactive software" section for instructions that seem to work at the moment without any additional steps.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns.

vias69114580 wrote:
Hello

i just purchased the qbankstep2 ck subscription purchased but it is asking me to download it and the version they are providing runs only windows 7 or xp but i have windows 8...what should i do.? how do i launch and view my subscription.?
i will appreciate your help
thanks
victor

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK