Uworld assessment score ....

1/24/2013 9:04:00 AM
Hi... I scored 180 in uworld assessment 2 , exam in 25 days ... Can anyone suggest me wat can I do next , do I need to postpone or will I able to improve it in this shrt span ??? Plz help me with ur suggestions .....

1/24/2013 9:05:38 AM
srikalass wrote:
Hi... I scored 180 in uworld assessment 2 , exam in 25 days ... Can anyone suggest me wat can I do next , do I need to postpone or will I able to improve it in this shrt span ??? Plz help me with ur suggestions .....

u could try doing first aid again.It is damn high yield.

1/24/2013 9:11:26 AM
But will I b able to do in dis 25 days and can giv the exam ????

1/24/2013 11:58:57 AM
srikalass wrote:
But will I b able to do in dis 25 days and can giv the exam ????

Honestly I DO NOT RECOMMEND TAKING THE EXAM, you're barely passing whats the gaurantee you will be passing score in the next 25days. I would push the exam back a little may be to 40days and do firstaid about 4times and uworld 1 more time, also take couple of nbme assessments and see how you score. Tracking your improvement is the key.

Step1 is too damn important to take a risk like this!

Good lukc

1/24/2013 7:59:04 PM
agree with step1tutor.
you need to be over doing your nbme's so you can give yourself a 16 point buffer...so every time you take an nbme..minus 16 points and that will be your score..so even when you get like 200 on your nbme it doesn't necessarily mean you are gonna pass. you need to shoot for like hmmm 220 on nbme just to make sure you have some room to breathe.
don't rush the exam. and don't be an idiot and rush. don't let anyone put pressure on you to take it fast. this is your life and your career not theirs. tell them to go away.

1/24/2013 8:00:42 PM
also you need to buy and take nbme not offline copies. and UWSA is always more than you'll get by 10-15 points.

so really you only got like a 170. 188 is passing. maybe if you get a 188 on nbme you can think about 25 more days...but you are NO WHERE NEAR taking your exam right now. like step1tutor said take 40 more days and go over first aid 3-4x and do u-world once more. don't rush it!! everything happens in proper time.

1/24/2013 9:24:22 PM
Thanx everyone for suggestions.... I'm thinking to give nbme 13 on feb 2 nd ... And even I'm thinking to postpone based on that score ...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK