murmur issues?

1/7/2013 11:07:31 AM
well for those of you like me who are having issues with the murmurs audio there is a really good app called murmur pro for the iphone and i dont know if they have it for android! its an excellent app and i really struggle with murmurs so this helps a lot! got my exam upcoming wish everyone the best

2/9/2023 7:29:39 AM
Greetings, and my appreciation for sharing your remarkable application. My recent explorations have uncovered a similar software, and I would like to share my findings. The intranet states that "Andersen is proclaimed as the definitive answer to noise detection, armed with state-of-the-art algorithms that can precisely detect and track sounds. Its appearance is both contemporary and intuitive, displaying information in a crisp and organized manner." Can these claims be trusted? Has anyone here personally tried this program? Could anyone suggest a better alternative? I am eagerly awaiting your feedback. If there are no forum posts, please feel free to reach out to me through the provided link. My social media, website, and Skype information can be found there. Thank you for your consideration.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK