RIYADH...GUYS BEWARE

5/31/2012 9:41:40 PM
ask yourself why everyone is talking about this guy?

its obvious the riyadh himself is posting these wonderful high scores himself appearing in different names!!!

people like this are dubious most times so be careful whom you do business with

THERE ARE MANY CRIMINALS PREYING ON USMLE STUDENTS ON THE FORUM

5/31/2012 11:30:17 PM
chux1 wrote:

its obvious the riyadh himself is posting these wonderful high scores himself appearing in different names!!!

thanks for ur post i was about to ask this person for advice/ suggestion as i have my exam in 3 weeks

please advice what to do in next few weeks

6/1/2012 12:45:39 AM
drdr50693114 wrote:
chux1 wrote:

thanks for ur post i was about to ask this person for advice/ suggestion as i have my exam in 3 weeks

please advice what to do in next few weeks

-you should invest atleast 12 hours dly now
-do DIT in 14 days(that way you will cover FA too in 14days)
-do atleast a block of uworld dly in this 14 days & end the day with reviewing your weak areas
-concentrate and finish 2nd read of FA in 5days
_use the last 2days and commit to memory those tiny formula you easily forget and just flip through fa(this refreshes your photographic memory)
_sleep on time buddy and go to prometric center with confidence
-Goodluck

6/1/2012 10:30:09 AM
thanks a ton for your reply
appreciate it
im done with dit twice but somethings here n there are missing, will def. do that
just worried for nbme, havent taken any assessment yet
thanks again

6/1/2012 3:24:25 PM
i thhought that was obvious enough for everybody

he was stupid enough to open like 4 threads in 2 days about people posting how he helped them ace the usmle and others thanking him for the great score they got as if he all of a sudden appeared from no where

anyway thank you for posting this for anybody who had been decieved by that promotion to know the truth

good luck

6/2/2012 12:58:18 PM
some people cant handle jealousy well!!! My three friends have recently aced their step 1 with Ryadh's help in return to tiny money...Now they are on their way to ace step 2.....

I am not Raydh dont worry.....

6/3/2012 6:43:24 PM
DOpa85921657 wrote:
some people cant handle jealousy well!!! My three friends have recently aced their step 1 with Ryadh's help in return to tiny money...Now they are on their way to ace step 2.....

@dopa85921657
lol..you amuse me.who else can you be if not raydh?
look elsewhere for people to dupe.we might be desperate to pass usmle but not desperatly stupid to fall for this poorly executed scam.i cant be jealous of you dude,am better off and have a good life ahead of me & not a petti criminal
edited by chux1 on 6/3/2012

6/3/2012 8:53:14 PM
chux1 wrote:
DOpa85921657 wrote:

@dopa85921657
look elsewhere for people to dupe.we might be desperate to pass usmle but not desperatly stupid to fall for this poorly executed scam.i cant be jealous of you dude,am better off and have a good life ahead of me & not a petti criminal

HE DID HELP ME TOOO.

6/3/2012 9:44:09 PM
dr.nono wrote:
chux1 wrote:
DOpa85921657 wrote:

@dopa85921657

HE DID HELP ME TOOO.

how many accounts have you created for this???
i know its free to create as much as u can but are you not tired,you cant fool us.
if you like answer dr.novo/drnono/drscam etc we already know its you.lol

6/3/2012 9:58:00 PM
im differnt person u can take alook at ck forum and you can find out .

6/4/2012 9:35:15 AM
Hey just wondering if he really is a scam artist why havent I heard anyone say they've been ripped off? Save for this post he is either never mentioned or thanked... Anyways I posted a new subject on the forum, if you guys can help me it would be great

6/4/2012 11:16:15 AM
rassoul87 wrote:
Hey just wondering if he really is a scam artist why havent I heard anyone say they've been ripped off? Save for this post he is either never mentioned or thanked... Anyways I posted a new subject on the forum, if you guys can help me it would be great

if he is not a scam artist why dont you consult him and score 322 too.
stop fooling yourself dude...i am 100% positive you are still the one posting these replies my way.
anyway,i will not reply you anymore but i have already warned my colleagues not to fall to your evil machinations.
any one that feels you are the guru should try you and see what i am saying but should be ready to kiss his $$$ goodbye.
i wish you luck in your hunts but evil acquired money will disappear just the way it came

6/4/2012 12:22:37 PM
We all are sailing in the same boat,and I wish best of the luck for everybody including me!!!
I just want to say Dr.Ryadh is neither forcing anybody to join his customership ,nor he is misguiding any of us!!!.he has acheived a success and he wants to spread the it in compensation for little money.

To call him a petty criminal shows how much we are biased against even the very good things>>>>>> A common mistake/thinking.
God Bless America::::nay all of us!

6/5/2012 8:46:25 AM
chux1 wrote:
rassoul87 wrote:

if he is not a scam artist why dont you consult him and score 322 too.
stop fooling yourself dude...i am 100% positive you are still the one posting these replies my way.
anyway,i will not reply you anymore but i have already warned my colleagues not to fall to your evil machinations.
any one that feels you are the guru should try you and see what i am saying but should be ready to kiss his $$$ goodbye.
i wish you luck in your hunts but evil acquired money will disappear just the way it came

Chux1, that is not a way to talk to a fellow doctor, he was just wondering aloud why the sudden mistrust. Please try to click on some of those profiles and that of rassoul for example, and if you are intelligent, you will see that some of the profiles you falsely accuse have nothing to do with the whatever scam you guys are seeing here! I don't know any of you, I am just ****ed at the childishness these posts have taken. Peace!

6/5/2012 4:41:53 PM
Thanks PaAT. And yea Chux1 I am actually my own person and posted on this forum numerous times check out some of my posts if you wish haha. And im good brother but thanks for the offer, you just need to relax a bit...
My first reaction was you were a child just trolling these forums with how stubborn and rude you are being to people here (such as myself) but then I remembered...We are all doctors here, smh :S

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK