Study Partner Needed for Step1 in Houston, TX

5/9/2012 12:23:25 PM
Hi,

I just started my studies for step 1.. I'm looking for a study partner preferably an IMG in Houston area.. I would like to study in Texas Medical Center Library.. Anyone interested?
edited by Dr.Madiha on 5/9/2012

4/30/2013 8:43:28 PM
I'm looking for a study partner who is interested in combine preparation starting with reviewing Kaplan lecture notes thru' and untill taking the Exam by staying together...If my plan match u'rs plz e-mail me at [email protected]

5/27/2013 11:33:47 AM
Dr.Madiha wrote:
Hi,

I just started my studies for step 1.. I'm looking for a study partner preferably an IMG in Houston area.. I would like to study in Texas Medical Center Library.. Anyone interested?

Hello, when are u planning to take the exam? I think we could work something out. Skype ID: compass271

6/7/2013 1:56:44 PM
Dr.Madiha wrote:
Hi,

When are you planing to take your exam
edited by uzoz on 6/7/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK