Passed the NCLEX in 76 Questions

10/22/2018 11:21:31 AM
For anyone who is considering using UWorld to help them pass their NCLEX....

I completely recommend! I am so incredibly thankful for UWorld. They have the best rationale and great pictures to help you remember the different diseases and processes. It is also very simply set up to help you focus on the subjects you may/may not be struggling in.

Totally worth the buy! Thank you, UWorld!

10/22/2018 12:07:03 PM
jctr634148 wrote:

I completely recommend! I am so incredibly thankful for UWorld. They have the best rationale and great pictures to help you remember the different diseases and processes. It is also very simply set up to help you focus on the subjects you may/may not be struggling in.

congrats on passing

I'm going to be taking mine pretty soon and I'm a little nervous. how did you find the question to be? were they similar to Uworld?. I've read a lot of people say it was pretty much similar, so I was just wondering what were your thoughts on that.

10/22/2018 5:21:20 PM
jctr634148 wrote:

hi, congrats . I want to ask if you have tried saunder's comprehensive review online practice exam and if Uworld is better. Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK