NEED HELP!

10/16/2018 3:54:53 PM
I have been planning to buy Qbank from UWorld from several days but there are lot of different types to choose.I do have have 2 months left for my NCLEX exam date.Can you guys help me out that which one is better to purchase?I do know it does mention about the time period but there were assessment stuff.So I am very confused.Any idea or suggestions would help.

10/17/2018 12:04:01 AM
dkwr474568 wrote:
I have been planning to buy Qbank from UWorld from several days but there are lot of different types to choose.I do have have 2 months left for my NCLEX exam date.Can you guys help me out that which one is better to purchase?I do know it does mention about the time period but there were assessment stuff.So I am very confused.Any idea or suggestions would help.

Honestly, it depends on how dedicated will you be in practicing questions and the budget of course. Some people buy a month subscription, and they passed. I think the 6 month one or more offers a reset and 2 assessment tests.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK