Words of Encoragement

10/13/2018 10:34:38 AM
Words of Encouragement

I took the NCLEX yesterday, I felt confident going in and coming out. I have read some of the other posts but don't feel discouraged. If you guys were able to make it this far in the game, let me tell you now it's not that you don't know the material it is that you let the nerves get the best of you.

I only studied Uworld and Mark K. I would do Uworld a couple of days then do some of Mark's audio and do Uworld again to start implementing some of Mark's tips which are golden.

Heres the kicker for those who are doing terrible Uworld, It okay.

I was averaging 53% my lowest was 44% and my highest was 68% (after Mark).

The more SATA you get in the NCLEX is a great sign and also the crazier the question gets or the medications get is also a great sign remember the trick is to get the easy basic question right. ( I know you guys know the basics because you wouldn't be taking the NCLEX.)

Now I am saying all this without knowing if I passed but I did the Pearson Vue trick and I got the pop up I wanted to see when I registered again. so that's a good sign I have my fingers crossed. My computer shutdown at 75 questions so clearly I am on edge LOL.

Like I said before guys do not go into the exam with your nerves all over the place this will fail instead go in with a clear mind and starting from question one read the question carefully and answer exactly what they are asking. If I were to compare the NXCLEX to UWORLD there are some similarities but the answers for NCLEX where vague not sure if that makes sense whereas Uworld there trying to confuse you in answers. I don't know I felt NCLEX questions and answers were more direct.

I wish all you future nurses the best you got this! I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS! we have gone through so much to get to this moment don't let the nerves take that away from you, your all unbelievable nurses and know what you are doing again I wish you the best luck.
edited by on 10/13/2018
edited by on 10/13/2018

10/13/2018 3:52:17 PM
thank you for sharing your story. I will be taking nclex soon for the second time. I feel nervous and usually when I do, that's when I screw up. What calming techniques could you recommend?

Thank you and congratz to you in advance
edited by on 10/13/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK