FINALLY PASSED 3RD ATTEMPT

9/25/2018 12:29:36 PM
Hello all, I just wanted to thank you all for being so inspirational this whole time! I took my test on Friday 9/21.
for the 3rd time. I will list as others did what I did the previous times.
1. Graduated 2015---used Kaplan....failed at 265 questions
2. 2016 used NCSBN and Kaplan again (their guarantee allows you to use them again if you fail)....failed
3. 9/21 Used Uworld 58% average did all the questions and most of incorrects. Did assessment 1 got a very high chance of passing, and assessment 2, got a high chance of passing. Watched sara on registered nurse rn, and listened to mark klimek twice. worked full time, have a family, did 50 questions a day, the last two weeks before my test i started listening to mark klimek. Every day I looked on this forum and read what everyone was going through.

I took it in California, did the PVT 3 times. I took the NCLEX on friday, and today is tuesday. My name was on the breeze website. Good luck to all of you future nurses, please email me if you need anything at all, I wanna pay it forward as Ive been looking to you all since 2015.

Christina, RN

9/25/2018 6:37:55 PM
ddyw865079 wrote:
Hello all, I just wanted to thank you all for being so inspirational this whole time! I took my test on Friday 9/21.
for the 3rd time. I will list as others did what I did the previous times.
1. Graduated 2015---used Kaplan....failed at 265 questions
2. 2016 used NCSBN and Kaplan again (their guarantee allows you to use them again if you fail)....failed
3. 9/21 Used Uworld 58% average did all the questions and most of incorrects. Did assessment 1 got a very high chance of passing, and assessment 2, got a high chance of passing. Watched sara on registered nurse rn, and listened to mark klimek twice. worked full time, have a family, did 50 questions a day, the last two weeks before my test i started listening to mark klimek. Every day I looked on this forum and read what everyone was going through.

I took it in California, did the PVT 3 times. I took the NCLEX on friday, and today is tuesday. My name was on the breeze website. Good luck to all of you future nurses, please email me if you need anything at all, I wanna pay it forward as Ive been looking to you all since 2015.

Christina, RN

9/25/2018 6:39:59 PM
Hello Congratulations to you!
can you share your reviewer files? am near to exam...
email:[email protected]

9/25/2018 6:40:30 PM
Hello Congratulations to you!
can you share your reviewer files? am near to exam...
email:[email protected]

10/2/2018 1:29:00 AM
Hello Christina congrats!! on passing the NCLEX... I wish you all the best...would you be kind enough to forward or email me the mark klimek's note? Il be taking my nclex for the 3rd TIME this december... and i want to PASS this time..since i heard a lot of good reviews on mark klimek's note...thank you in advance... my email add "[email protected]". THANK YOU AGAIN.

10/4/2018 3:11:55 PM
retaking nclex soon, please send me mk
[email protected]

10/8/2018 9:42:11 PM
Congratulations Christina..... I’m looking to take the Nclex soon, please forward me Mark Klimeks notes. My email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK