For those of you going to take NCLEX soon!

7/18/2018 4:06:50 PM
You're not stressed because you don't know.
You don't know because you're stressed.

We've taken countless years of nursing up to this point. Guess what, those years count as studying!

We didn't forget the knowledge, it just needs to come up from the archival file in our brains.
Relax, take one *rationale at a time.
What i've learned from Uworld (as I am still using it)... is how the rationals not only help you understand, but it helps you understand for future questions.
Read read read and take notes. Say it out loud and teach it to someone that has no idea about nursing. All these things help

And for those of you wondering, no I haven't taken my NCLEX yet. I will in one week! (please pray for me!)

Lastly, and most importantly..
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT base who you are as a nurse by percentiles. God is the one who knows you better than a computer, and knows you by name. NOT a percentage.
Prayers go out to every single one of you, we are going to IMPACT this earth with our ambition. None of our hard word and dedication will go unnoticed.

7/18/2018 4:24:24 PM
i agree Good Posting

i'll be taking mine on August 8. I graduated in Dec 2015. Complicated. But I'm not giving up!
edited by on 7/18/2018

7/18/2018 4:57:50 PM
kogp881258 wrote:
i agree Good Posting

i'll be taking mine on August 8. I graduated in Dec 2015. Complicated. But I'm not giving up!
edited by on 7/18/2018

Hi! I am taking mine in September. I also graduated 2015. Same complicated. Do not give up! We will be ok! I How many questions have you been doing lately? I have been trying to do 50-75 daily, its just been crazy with work. Hopefully remediating all the questions wrong or right will really remind me and stay in my head..Best of luck to everyone

7/18/2018 6:29:09 PM
Thank you, I take mine in one week too. So nervous.. Prayer does wonders!! good luck to you!

7/18/2018 7:41:41 PM
aqot231226 wrote:
Thank you, I take mine in one week too. So nervous.. Prayer does wonders!! good luck to you!

I do 75 in the morning on tutor mode
then 50 at night. Sometimes I finish all 50 sometimes I don't.

7/18/2018 10:14:26 PM
ddyw865079 wrote:
kogp881258 wrote:
i agree Good Posting

edited by on 7/18/2018

Hi! I am taking mine in September. I also graduated 2015. Same complicated. Do not give up! We will be ok! I How many questions have you been doing lately? I have been trying to do 50-75 daily, its just been crazy with work. Hopefully remediating all the questions wrong or right will really remind me and stay in my head..Best of luck to everyone

hey! =)
i have been doing 75 questions, take a mini break, go over all the rationales for the 75 questions. and then do 1 chapter of lacharity. so far i only did 2 chapters..

we will all pass this exam and move on to the next milestone!

7/18/2018 10:16:05 PM
forgot to mention...i take my tests in tutor mode so i don't feel rushed.

damn, it seems like 75 questions is a little to do...=( i hope i'm not slacking.

7/30/2018 5:12:04 PM
kogp881258 wrote:
forgot to mention...i take my tests in tutor mode so i don't feel rushed.

damn, it seems like 75 questions is a little to do...=( i hope i'm not slacking.

Hi! thanks for the reply. I have been doing tutor mode too! Sometimes I just wait until the end of the test to review them all. I remember that I used to use kaplan and have to do a lot of questions like 200. We will be fine! Keep motivated and thank you for motivating me everyone!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK