Am I doing this right?

7/17/2018 4:16:20 PM
So I have my NCLEX in a couple of days been doing 75 questions a day, religiously, started about 3 weeks ago. Ive been writing notes on all the rationals whether the answer is right or wrong and would occasionally skip on on material I 100% knew. After reviewing the questions, I re-read my notes to make sure i don't forget anything. I have like 800 questions remaining and I know I wont finish them all, probably end up with 200? remaining. I did my first self assessment and I got a high chance of passing. My scores range from 55-65%. Im sorely doing Uworld.. What are your thoughts or recommendations?

7/17/2018 4:26:08 PM
Know all important lab values and you should be good.! All I used was UWorld.

7/17/2018 4:51:27 PM
aqot231226 wrote:
So I have my NCLEX in a couple of days been doing 75 questions a day, religiously, started about 3 weeks ago. Ive been writing notes on all the rationals whether the answer is right or wrong and would occasionally skip on on material I 100% knew. After reviewing the questions, I re-read my notes to make sure i don't forget anything. I have like 800 questions remaining and I know I wont finish them all, probably end up with 200? remaining. I did my first self assessment and I got a high chance of passing. My scores range from 55-65%. Im sorely doing Uworld.. What are your thoughts or recommendations?

7/17/2018 4:52:58 PM
rapz811731 wrote:
aqot231226 wrote:

PREPARE TO ANSWER MULTIPLE SATA. DONT GET FRUSTRATED IF YOU GET A TON OF SATA.

7/17/2018 5:11:08 PM
ubdc724856 wrote:
Know all important lab values and you should be good.! All I used was UWorld.

Yes, I've been studying my lab values in between. Just really nervous. I don't know what to expect.

7/17/2018 5:12:34 PM
rapz811731 wrote:
rapz811731 wrote:
aqot231226 wrote:

I think UWorld really help me get used to them. Would you say UWorld is harder or easier then NCLEX.

7/23/2018 4:52:20 PM
aqot231226 wrote:
rapz811731 wrote:
rapz811731 wrote:
aqot231226 wrote:

I think UWorld really help me get used to them. Would you say UWorld is harder or easier then NCLEX.

ITS JUST ABOUT THE SAME...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK