Is 58th percentile good or as horrible as I think

6/1/2018 3:01:48 PM
On the qbank quiz questions I am ranking in the 58th percentile, how does that equate to my chances of passing NCLEX? I test Monday

6/1/2018 8:01:15 PM
niwq868917 wrote:
On the qbank quiz questions I am ranking in the 58th percentile, how does that equate to my chances of passing NCLEX? I test Monday

That was me as well and i passed the nclex 2nd time using uworld

7/16/2018 4:11:08 PM
I got boderline on both assessments and passed NCLEX on my first try. I overthought the assessments way too much. Just study the rationales on the questions- it is what is important. NCLEX questions aren't as lengthy but similar

7/16/2018 4:35:16 PM
gnho217593 wrote:
I got boderline on both assessments and passed NCLEX on my first try. I overthought the assessments way too much. Just study the rationales on the questions- it is what is important. NCLEX questions aren't as lengthy but similar

The questions were similar or at least worded the same way?

7/16/2018 8:35:12 PM
I'm ranking in 57th to 67th percentile on the tests. I've been going over the rationales for all the questions. My NCLEX Date is August 8. I graduated from nursing school in December 2015.

I haven't taken Assessment 1 or 2 yet. I have 988 questions left.

I don't know exactly what the percentile means, I'm pretty sure I'm doing bad based on my low percentile.

7/16/2018 10:25:04 PM
kogp881258 wrote:
I'm ranking in 57th to 67th percentile on the tests. I've been going over the rationales for all the questions. My NCLEX Date is August 8. I graduated from nursing school in December 2015.

I don't know exactly what the percentile means, I'm pretty sure I'm doing bad based on my low percentile.

you are doing fine. I just took my nclex for the second time today and it shut off at 75. my first time studying with uworld i was so worried about my percentages/ scores and did not pay much attention to the rationales. this time I went through the whole test bank except maybe 90 questions. I studied the rationales over and over on the ones I got wrong or didn't understand and today the exam seemed so much easier than the first time around. just focus on reading the rationales, it helps alot

7/17/2018 4:21:01 PM
Hello I was in the 28th percentile and worked my way up to about 48. I passed 75 questions and it was pretty easy even with all of the SATA because I really felt like I knew how to answer the questions thanks to UWORLD and HESI live review(partially)

7/17/2018 7:25:22 PM
libw739022 wrote:
kogp881258 wrote:

you are doing fine. I just took my nclex for the second time today and it shut off at 75. my first time studying with uworld i was so worried about my percentages/ scores and did not pay much attention to the rationales. this time I went through the whole test bank except maybe 90 questions. I studied the rationales over and over on the ones I got wrong or didn't understand and today the exam seemed so much easier than the first time around. just focus on reading the rationales, it helps alot

thank you! =)
i'm feeling anxious a bit, i just want to get this over with.
i've been doing 75 questions a day on UWORLD. I also bought the lacharity and did first 2 chapters.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK