I passed the NCLEX-RN @ 115 questions

4/19/2018 3:51:41 AM
Just want to show my gratitude to Uworld. I decided to strictly use Uworld. I heard a lot of great stories like " after using Uworld I passed with 75 questions" So of course I purchased the 2 month subscription with the practice exam. I went through all 2050 questions and when I finished them I renewed for 2 more weeks and answered all the questions that I got wrong the first time which was about 800 questions. I then took the practice test a few days before my nclex exam and it said I had a high chance of passing the NCLEX. the following day or so I reviewed the practice test to review my wrong answers and even the ones I got right to make sure my thoughts and the rationales matched. Then the BIG day came.. I felt Very confident walking in. I started the test and I felt like I knew NOTHING. lol.. I finally got to 75 questions and hoping it would just shut off... but of course it did NOT.. I sadly continued on... I felt discouraged... which was not good for me when taking this exam.. the computer stopped me and asked if I wanted to take a break... I did.. I stepped out, used the bathroom and told myself to shake it off and get FOCUS!... so I did.. computer shut off 115 and I left. I constantly kept refreshing the board of nursing website, checking for my license.. two days later I finally saw my name... so good luck everyone.. this site was very helpful.. I do definitely recommend.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK