passed at 75

4/18/2018 3:42:50 PM
after 4 times of taking nclex finally im a USRN now.. a VERY BIG THANKS UWORLD, your an angel sent from above..
edited by on 4/18/2018

4/19/2018 12:48:26 PM
ksdi639726 wrote:
after 4 times of taking nclex finally im a USRN now.. a VERY BIG THANKS UWORLD, your an angel sent from above..
edited by on 4/18/2018

What did you used ???

4/19/2018 2:24:45 PM
nsrd489376 wrote:
ksdi639726 wrote:
edited by on 4/18/2018

What did you used ???

4/19/2018 2:30:29 PM
Hello and congratulation on passing Nclex !!!
I'm as well unsuccessful exam taker and I'm signing up for UWorld as we speak. Can you give me a little break down on how did you approach an exam this time....I see UWorld, anything else ? How many questions did you do per day and for how long. I'm terrible at SATA questions and I'm terrify of the new one (1 or all answers possible). ANY pointers are appreciated ! Thank you and good luck in your nursing carrier !!!

5/15/2018 3:28:31 PM
on my 4th time, i just focused on UWORLD. i was answering 75 questions on exam mode each day, then after finshing the 75 questions, im taking my break, having a walk and breathing fresh air for good circulation, then after 10-15 mins, i'm reviewing each items whether its correct or wrong. i also took time to listen in this audio of mark klimek

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByeaZMmYfQ0mclduUHZ1NVBDSkk

it was really helpful, on how to memorize/familiarize some of the important topics that u must remember.

before i was so afraid when i got SATA questions, but UWORLD helped me to conquer those fears.. during my exam everytime im having SATA, i felt happy coz i know that im having a good score since it is consider as very difficult question.

Of course dont forget to pray before and after reviewing, i believe that was my strongest weapon when i took the exam, as the saying goes" do your best and God will do the rest"
Be positive always, even sometimes u think that its hard and u cant make it, as much as possible remove/avoid those negative thoughts that wont help u, instead do some meditation, attract positive energies and stay focus.

Goodluck and Godbless

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK