NCLEX RN California Processing Times 2018

4/17/2018 10:08:20 PM
Has anyone who took their NCLEX RN exam on the week of 4/9/2018 gotten their results yet? My friends took their exams 1-2 weeks before I did and got their licenses posted within 1-2 business days. I was hoping I'd have the same experience, but a few friends and I took our exams on Thurs, 4/12/18, and haven't seen any updates. Another friend took her exam the day after, 4/13/18, and already got her license posted. This website says it may take 2-4 weeks but I hope this won't be the case!

http://www.rn.ca.gov/times.shtml

For anyone who took their NCLEX RN in 2018, what's the longest you waited for results? Thanks!

4/21/2018 10:57:24 PM
heat698172 wrote:
Has anyone who took their NCLEX RN exam on the week of 4/9/2018 gotten their results yet? My friends took their exams 1-2 weeks before I did and got their licenses posted within 1-2 business days. I was hoping I'd have the same experience, but a few friends and I took our exams on Thurs, 4/12/18, and haven't seen any updates. Another friend took her exam the day after, 4/13/18, and already got her license posted. This website says it may take 2-4 weeks but I hope this won't be the case!

http://www.rn.ca.gov/times.shtml

For anyone who took their NCLEX RN in 2018, what's the longest you waited for results? Thanks!

Took my test on 4/9 and by 12am on 4/11 I saw my license posted on the website already. Got my certificate in the mail exactly a week after I took my test.

4/21/2018 11:26:41 PM
Thanks for the response! I finally got my license 1 week later. Took long enough!

4/23/2018 9:05:25 PM
heat698172 wrote:
Thanks for the response! I finally got my license 1 week later. Took long enough!

Congrats that's so exciting!! I had a question, I just took my exam on Fri, the 20th and I got the good pvt trick pop-up, but I haven't seen anything on breeze ( for CA). When you got your license was it on breeze or did they mail you a confirmation quickly? I'm available this week to drive to Sac if I need too, but if I passed I just really want to start working! lol

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK