Does UWORLD repeat practice questions?

4/17/2018 2:53:47 PM
I am new to UWORLD and signed up barely one month ago for 3 months and I have been in the low 40's. I am a little concerned, but working on reading rationales and writing down important information. My questions are a couple. First, how soon or when does one start to see improvement in scores? Secondly, does UWORLD repeat their questions or rephrase previous questions, in order to test for assimilation or your ability to retain rationales given ?
Please advice.

Thanks.

4/17/2018 8:24:30 PM
qiwj274541 wrote:
First, how soon or when does one start to see improvement in scores?

My beginning overall cumulative score was 44%. My end cumulative score was 48% over the course of two months. Most people are going to tell you that scores don't matter and to focus on the rationale and I 100% agree with them. I passed my nclex on 4/11/18 at 76 questions.

qiwj274541 wrote:
Secondly, does UWORLD repeat their questions or rephrase previous questions, in order to test for assimilation or your ability to retain rationales given ?

UWorld does not repeat or rephrase their questions. However, I have come across questions that were similar (I would not call this rephrasing). Uworld will go over a topic/subject more than once.

4/18/2018 1:41:26 PM
Thank you for your response.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK