By The Grace Of God passed NCLEX with 265 Ouestion

4/15/2018 5:10:43 PM
I thought of sharing my story which may motivate other people in this forum.
I am a foreign graduate,Did nursing in India,worked as a RN for 2 years in India and 11years in UK.2015 moved to USA.Couple of times,Attemped NCLEX but failed.
Went to Hurst Review,Amazing Course-3 days.(Couldn't leave family and kids behind for longer training).Did all questions and 4 assessments.i got 77/125,75/125,78/125,80/125.La Charity,Mark klimek audios.Finally Uworld.I did most of the questions i got 69% overall.and 69% for the self assessment.
Took the Nclex-RN on 4/11/2018. Got the whole 265 questions!!! YES!! Almost ran out of time, started panicking at some point. But Thank God I finished.I was beyond discouraged to even take NCLEX again.. If you are in that boat... my heart goes out to you, because it's awful! You see all your nursing friends pass&you are stuck behind with no where to go with your degree, Don't give up & just keep press on. You can do it! If I did after 16 years.YOU CAN DO IT!

Thank you again UWorld,Hurst. I'm in tears because I never thought I would see this day, seeing RN behind my name,Finally earning that title that I have worked SO long and hard for! Blessings.....
edited by on 4/15/2018

Set Your GOALS Very High and Don't Stop Till You get there.
Believe You can and You are Halfway there.Do It Now...
edited by on 4/15/2018

4/16/2018 4:06:50 PM
nhtz534788 wrote:
I thought of sharing my story which may motivate other people in this forum.
I am a foreign graduate,Did nursing in India,worked as a RN for 2 years in India and 11years in UK.2015 moved to USA.Couple of times,Attemped NCLEX but failed.
Went to Hurst Review,Amazing Course-3 days.(Couldn't leave family and kids behind for longer training).Did all questions and 4 assessments.i got 77/125,75/125,78/125,80/125.La Charity,Mark klimek audios.Finally Uworld.I did most of the questions i got 69% overall.and 69% for the self assessment.
Took the Nclex-RN on 4/11/2018. Got the whole 265 questions!!! YES!! Almost ran out of time, started panicking at some point. But Thank God I finished.I was beyond discouraged to even take NCLEX again.. If you are in that boat... my heart goes out to you, because it's awful! You see all your nursing friends pass&you are stuck behind with no where to go with your degree, Don't give up & just keep press on. You can do it! If I did after 16 years.YOU CAN DO IT!

Thank you again UWorld,Hurst. I'm in tears because I never thought I would see this day, seeing RN behind my name,Finally earning that title that I have worked SO long and hard for! Blessings.....
edited by on 4/15/2018

Set Your GOALS Very High and Don't Stop Till You get there.
Believe You can and You are Halfway there.Do It Now...
edited by on 4/15/2018

4/18/2018 10:46:53 PM
GOD IS TRULY GRACIOUS. I WATCHED GOD MOVES MOUNTAINS FOR ME WHEN I WAS IN THE NURSING PROGRAM. HE FAVORED ME SO MUCH ANT TOUCHED PROFESSORS HEARTS ALL THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAM. I AM NOW READY TO TAKE NCLEX THIS MAY 2ND. I WILL NOT LET MY ANXIETY GETS THE BEST OF ME. I WILL PUSH THROUGH AND KEEP THE FAITH. MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN ANYTHING.

4/19/2018 12:18:42 AM
jwpq885308 wrote:
GOD IS TRULY GRACIOUS. I WATCHED GOD MOVES MOUNTAINS FOR ME WHEN I WAS IN THE NURSING PROGRAM. HE FAVORED ME SO MUCH ANT TOUCHED PROFESSORS HEARTS ALL THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAM. I AM NOW READY TO TAKE NCLEX THIS MAY 2ND. I WILL NOT LET MY ANXIETY GETS THE BEST OF ME. I WILL PUSH THROUGH AND KEEP THE FAITH. MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN ANYTHING.

All the Best...God Bless..

5/8/2018 9:58:36 PM
jwpq885308 wrote:

Hi,
Hope you did your exam?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK