passed w q 111/ out of the school 4 yrs/1st attemp

4/14/2018 7:04:49 PM
hello? uworld friends!!

(English is my second language so please understand my poor english sentences)

i graduated from ADN program about 4 years ago and it was my
1st attempt to take NCLEX RN exam on this thursday!

i was so so nervous because i did not get many SATA questions like other ppl experiences and i though that the questions were not that hard for me.

i felt that my exam was going to be stop at question 75 because of my poor knowledge, but thankfully it gave me 111 questions.

i checked pvt trick several times and had good pop up but i was so nervous and
was not sure until i checked with quick result!!

finally, i could check today and now i am Rn !!!

my school wanted me to take ATI virtual program and i should get 97% passing percentage from both comprehensive and pharmacology (proctored exam)to get a permission to take nclex rn. so i spent so much time and money to make that percentage from them.

and then i purchased Hurst program because i tough that ATI was not enough to prepare for exam. i loved Hurst lectures so much because you can go over everything with these lectures.however, i didn't like the questions because it looks similar to ATI questions so i just had few questions from it.

i bought Kaplan too. i did not like it either because it has many contents but it did not teach good rational to understand.

finally i bough uworld. i really really loved uworld all the time, because uworld has so many SATA question, detailed and concise rationals. also, uworld has forum. i read almost everyday to motivate myself. actually it made me motivated to go.

if i knew uworld before kaplan and hurst had started, i would not buy them.

i think that uworld is so much enough to prepare for NCLEX.

1.Do 75 questions everyday and read the rationals.
2. focus on your weakness with questions. i was weak on mental and management so for 2 days before the test, i was more focusing on those areas.

i am active army(full time soldier) and 6 weeks pregnant (suffering from morning sickness). if i did it, you can do it too.also English is not my first language too!

Pray to God. He is the key and control for everything. Pray, study hard and trust in Him. he will lead you to the best way! Amen!!
thank you for reading and hope that everyone in here pass the nclex!!

4/14/2018 8:05:32 PM
Hello,

Thank You for your kind motivation... I am scheduled foe NCLEX RN this next Thursday, I am praying for Divine intervention since I am out of school for 13 years. I am excited to witness God's favor. Thank you again...

4/14/2018 9:14:35 PM
usqz681331 wrote:
Hello,

Thank You for your kind motivation... I am scheduled foe NCLEX RN this next Thursday, I am praying for Divine intervention since I am out of school for 13 years. I am excited to witness God's favor. Thank you again...

u can do it!! just pray and study hard!!
God will help u!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK