how I passed NCLEX with 76 questions ❤

4/3/2018 11:57:59 AM
Hello guys I just Passed my NCLEX last 03/24/18 with 76 questions! 🙂 first of all I graduated here In the Philippines, and here in our country we have our own Licensure Exam (of course all of the countries do have Licensure Exams 😂) which is way different from NCLEX. at first I was very Anxious because I thought that I couldn't make it, yes it's nice doubting yourself sometimes because it will push you to give your best, but always remember that it's okay to doubt yourself but never doubt God. so I reviewed for 1 and a half month, I read the Saunders 7th edition it was nice, full of content and if you really wanna pass Im telling you please finish the book, I also watched videos on youtube when I can't really understand the pathophysiology, It's better if you understand the pathophy because it will be easier for you to know the signs and symptoms without memorizing it and the interventions as well. then before the actual exam, half a month I think I just answered UWorld questions, this app really helped me a lot I really hate pharmacology but this app made it possible for me to enjoy memorizing the drugs and not just that it also has a good rationale and informations that will add up to your knowledge, sadly I wasn't able to finish it 😣 there were 600 questions left for me but it's ok I passed anyway hahaha!. but please finish all the questions, the set up is like the actual NCLEX, the difference is there are no rationales in the actual NCLEX and you can't go back once you've click the next button hahaha!.

Don't be upset if your percentage and scores are low because I also got 52-56% before the actual NCLEX. it's ok not to know the answers now, but promise yourself to READ THE RATIONALES and TRY TO REALLY UNDERSTAND why your answer is correct or why it is not, it doesn't matter if it takes 10 mins for you to read it, what matters is you do really understand the rationale, so during the actual exam you can answer it right!. and I swear that the 99$ for UWorld is worth the price. 😍😘

btw I'm not really smart Im just an average student during my college days. 😄 I hope this post helped 😗😙 GOODLUCK and GODBLESS RN.

p.s don't forget to pray before answering ☝️🖒
edited by on 4/3/2018
edited by on 4/3/2018

4/3/2018 1:38:50 PM
Btw if you think you failed the exam, congratulations hahahah! you've passed 😂😄

4/3/2018 2:12:35 PM
umoc947914 wrote:

Ang galing mo!! Congrats!!!

4/3/2018 3:26:26 PM
xqyn117971 wrote:
umoc947914 wrote:

Ang galing mo!! Congrats!!!

salamat! magaling tayong mga Pinoy 🖒❤

4/17/2018 7:00:53 AM
hello im also a pinay nurse...i just took the exam this morning and my computer also stopped at 76...ayoko naman umasa agad na papasa ako porket parehas tayo ng last number hehe but im having mixed emotions right now....anxiety, nervousness di talaga ko mapakali not sure kung makakatulog ako tonight and for the following days until my result come out.. i also took the uworld one month subscription malaki talaga hawig ng questionnaires with the actual nclex...nagkasakit pako few days before my exam grabe ubo ko ako lang maingay sa testing room kakaubo haha challenge saken kasi i have to concentrate kahit na my cough ako,...anyway thanks for sharing your experience and im really hoping and praying for the good news

4/17/2018 9:45:50 AM
nspu881143 wrote:
hello im also a pinay nurse...i just took the exam this morning and my computer also stopped at 76...ayoko naman umasa agad na papasa ako porket parehas tayo ng last number hehe but im having mixed emotions right now....anxiety, nervousness di talaga ko mapakali not sure kung makakatulog ako tonight and for the following days until my result come out.. i also took the uworld one month subscription malaki talaga hawig ng questionnaires with the actual nclex...nagkasakit pako few days before my exam grabe ubo ko ako lang maingay sa testing room kakaubo haha challenge saken kasi i have to concentrate kahit na my cough ako,...anyway thanks for sharing your experience and im really hoping and praying for the good news

HI! I'm not sure ah pero sabi nila mostly pag nagstop sa 76 malaki chance 🤣 pero ganyan din ako di ko tlga expect na papasa ako haha! basta pray lang congrats in advance alam ko goodnews na yan 🖒

4/20/2018 8:01:08 AM
Just wanted to let u know that i PASSED! hehe just found out the result this morning grabe totoo nga mga sinabi mo hehe pag nagstop sa 76 malaki chance of passing. Malaki talaga naitulong ng Uworld buti nalang i made the right choice. Good luck to our careers

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK