Assessment

1/20/2018 3:49:04 PM
What is a borderline score? (I keep seeing it all over the forum)
I got the 59th percentile with a HIGH chance of passing, but I am still freaking out because I take my test in two days! Any advice about how the assessment measures up to real life chance of passing would be much appreciated.

I am scoring in the 60%-75% for QBank, but the assessment I almost ran out of time and had to do 34 questions in 28 minutes.

1/21/2018 2:23:15 PM
borderline is in between low and high chance- the big grey area

i just took my self A/ #2 and got 45%, i was so upset to see use a low score, because in my practice tests iv been getting in 58%-66%.

I dont know if my envirnment was too distracting (someone's kids crying in the background, roommate playing music, i spiled a cup of coffee during my test, not having a desk to study on, and i drank alittle last night/feeling a little hungover, so irresponsible of me, but i was so eager to take the self A/ and schedule my test). Now im super bummed out, not sure if i should buy another self a/ and take it at a quiter envirnment/peaceful mind. Or just keep studying hard this week, and take it next week. ive been studying consistently since july.

any thoughts anyone? help me yall, thank you

1/21/2018 3:39:20 PM
Hi!

I know that has to be very frustrating. It sounds like you are getting the material, but your surroundings got the best of you on the assessment. If I was in your situation I would pay to take another assessment. We all know that NCLEX can be a huge mind game, and going into the test with not so great of confidence (thinking about your assessment score) could make or break you by second guessing your answers. I hope this helps.

Best of luck to you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK