265Q, did not pass

1/19/2018 7:32:00 PM
I feel so devastated. don't know where to start and what else i can study.
265 questions in almost 6 hours

1/21/2018 2:19:52 PM
That's horrible I just purchased this program

1/21/2018 2:30:41 PM
eptk191737 wrote:

how did you study before taking the NCLEX? what was your practice test scores?

i just took my self A/ #2 and got 45%, i was so upset to see use a low score, because in my practice tests iv been getting in 58%-66%.

I dont know if my envirnment was too distracting (someone's kids crying in the background, roommate playing music, i spiled a cup of coffee during my test, not having a desk to study on, and i drank alittle last night/feeling a little hungover, so irresponsible of me, but i was so eager to take the self A/ and schedule my test). Now im super bummed out, not sure if i should buy another self a/ and take it at a quiter envirnment/peaceful mind. Or just keep studying hard this week, and take it next week. ive been studying consistently since july.

any thoughts anyone? thank you

1/22/2018 11:38:10 AM
zqvl429115 wrote:
eptk191737 wrote:

i just took my self A/ #2 and got 45%, i was so upset to see use a low score, because in my practice tests iv been getting in 58%-66%.

I dont know if my envirnment was too distracting (someone's kids crying in the background, roommate playing music, i spiled a cup of coffee during my test, not having a desk to study on, and i drank alittle last night/feeling a little hungover, so irresponsible of me, but i was so eager to take the self A/ and schedule my test). Now im super bummed out, not sure if i should buy another self a/ and take it at a quiter envirnment/peaceful mind. Or just keep studying hard this week, and take it next week. ive been studying consistently since july.

1/22/2018 11:41:32 AM
tvyi166793 wrote:
That's horrible I just purchased this program

this program is good. it really helped me a lot but i just focused too little time. Keep on using this study materials.
different people different fate. i will take again and failure will not let me down

1/22/2018 11:42:02 AM
zqvl429115 wrote:
eptk191737 wrote:

1/22/2018 11:50:24 AM
eptk191737 wrote:
zqvl429115 wrote:
eptk191737 wrote:

took this program for a month. I am scoring average most of the time.50-60's. My first assessment is very high chance of passing but my 2nd one is borderline. I felt prepared when i took my test but seems like some questions thrown at me was like i dont have any idea. tried my very best but not enough
All i cam say is dont be discouraged on your scores, that wouldnt determine if you will pass or not .this is only an assessment tool for us to be ready.try as much as you can to study.and most importantly be pre[pared to take 265 questions when you sit in there. so if the computer keeps on going you wouldnt stress out. Goodluck will be RN in our own time.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK