Good pop up

1/18/2018 5:26:12 AM
So I took my nclex for the 4 time yesterday January 17 at 8 am, hopefully this was the final time, I tried to do the PVT but wondering if this is the good pop up or if there is a delay with the results due to inclement weather. I registered with the GA board of nursing and their office is closed due to the weather. Would this cause Pearson to give me false “good pop up”?

1/18/2018 11:40:35 AM
The good pop up isn't reliable as it is. So I wouldn't get too excited, but the weather has nothing to do with your pop up. It's about the computer processing. What kind of pop up did you get like what did it say?

P.S: good luck! & Keep us updated with your 48 hour quick result

1/18/2018 11:46:27 AM
pnob422091 wrote:
The good pop up isn't reliable as it is. So I wouldn't get too excited, but the weather has nothing to do with your pop up. It's about the computer processing. What kind of pop up did you get like what did it say?

P.S: good luck! & Keep us updated with your 48 hour quick result

The pop up say that I recently registered for this exam and another can not be scheduled at this time. I last checked an hour ago and it has been 24 hours since I’ve completed the exam. If GA is closed tomorrow I will get the quick results tomorrow morning.

1/19/2018 12:22:17 PM
PASSED!!!! YAY!!!

1/19/2018 7:12:26 PM
fafd360419 wrote:
PASSED!!!! YAY!!!

Congratulations! What did you use for your review? i have to re take mine unfortunately did not pass.But i don't lose hope.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK