Test date this coming Saturday which is Nov 18th

11/15/2017 9:39:18 AM
Ok I started this U world journey because I took my boards for the very first time on September 19, 2017 and I ran out of time with about 28 questions left. I was very devastated after using hurst review and some of Kaplan which was given to me by a friend who said use it until it expires and I did just that. But despite all my efforts i failed. So after about a week or so not even looking at a book or study materials I decided I want this badly and I will not give up this fight because I didn't go through nursing school to let the Nclex defeat me. So I started to study again using U world that a friend had mentioned to me so I purchased the 30 day and then I did a renew for 7days just to have access to the questions as close to my test date as possible. I also was blessed enough to receive Mark Kelmik audios. So this morning I decided I would do my last assessment because I didn't want to wait to take it the day before my test and score worst than what i scored with the first assessment i took when i first started U world and have all my confidence shattered. My first assessment said i had a HIGH chance of passing and to my surprise my second accessement said the same I would have liked to have gotten a very HIGh chance but I will take this and go ahead and test this saturday because It could have said a lot worst. Should I test or keep at it feedback is greatly appreciated and I wish everyone the best of luck testing.

11/15/2017 2:31:36 PM
Just go for it ! Be confident! You can do it!

11/15/2017 3:25:22 PM
you will be fine. Be positive and confident of yourself

11/15/2017 5:09:58 PM
vmfc925185 wrote:
Ok I started this U world journey because I took my boards for the very first time on September 19, 2017 and I ran out of time with about 28 questions left. I was very devastated after using hurst review and some of Kaplan which was given to me by a friend who said use it until it expires and I did just that. But despite all my efforts i failed. So after about a week or so not even looking at a book or study materials I decided I want this badly and I will not give up this fight because I didn't go through nursing school to let the Nclex defeat me. So I started to study again using U world that a friend had mentioned to me so I purchased the 30 day and then I did a renew for 7days just to have access to the questions as close to my test date as possible. I also was blessed enough to receive Mark Kelmik audios. So this morning I decided I would do my last assessment because I didn't want to wait to take it the day before my test and score worst than what i scored with the first assessment i took when i first started U world and have all my confidence shattered. My first assessment said i had a HIGH chance of passing and to my surprise my second accessement said the same I would have liked to have gotten a very HIGh chance but I will take this and go ahead and test this saturday because It could have said a lot worst. Should I test or keep at it feedback is greatly appreciated and I wish everyone the best of luck testing.

I'm taking my exam this Saturday too! Wish us luck And don't focus on the scores you got here, uworld is really hard, so just know your content, and be confident. We got this

11/15/2017 7:12:29 PM
Thanks guys I’ll update her after my test good luck to those who are also testing on Saturday November 18th good luck!

11/17/2017 2:59:07 PM
Do you have mark klimek? good luck on your exam God will help you.

11/17/2017 8:51:41 PM
YES I HAVE THE AUDIOS

11/18/2017 8:36:08 AM
Can you send me the audio please please [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK