Have faith in God that you will pass at one seatin

11/15/2017 7:15:10 AM
All praises to God almighty who granted me victory in Nclex. I passed on 11/10/17 at 96 questions . I was not having more that average during my preparation period. That really got me worried as an international student . I would like to advice you to live your beautiful normal life while preparing for this exam. Do not be discouraged about not having high scores but continue to read the rationale. All I have to say is that Uworld is the only material that prepares you with confident for Nclex. Lastly, pray and have faith in God Almighty who will see you through . Good luck and stay Blessed.

11/15/2017 7:52:38 AM
Congrats on passing your boards. I am testing for my second time this coming Saturday. Your post have busted my spirits thanks for sharing enjoy.#NursesRock

11/24/2017 12:36:41 PM
Amen. Congratulations!

2/24/2023 11:17:54 AM
I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on the Roman Catholic church and the Pope. While we may have different opinions, I think it's important to approach these discussions with respect and understanding.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK