New Graduate....

11/9/2017 1:41:58 PM
Hi, I recently Graduated and I have 3 more months before my nclex, since I started uworld about 1 week ago every quiz I did was under the passing rate between fourty to fifty percent... and I am worried... can anyone give me tips in what or how to study efficiently? thanks in advance....

11/9/2017 3:04:29 PM
Get a content book, focus on rationales not the scores. If you are doing 75 questions each time, do 50 or even 25 from now on.

11/11/2017 7:59:30 PM
I agree with getting a review book, such as Saunders, and start reviewing your content. Follow up with doing uWorld questions after you review. I normally did 75 questions a day. Make sure you are reading through every rational, whether it’s right or wrong. Take notes. Don’t get discourage with your score, it will climb up as you reach your NCLEX date. I was scoring 45 – 55 when I first started. Good luck! 😊

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK