Nclex never again!

9/3/2017 2:16:21 PM
I have taken the NCLEX several times and with UWORLD. I have been out of school for almost 4 years and I finally I passed Aug 31st 2017... I am more than satisfied with the questions and rationales that UWORLD gave me. I had the confidence to not only take 265 questions but to finally make better decisions and answering the questions.. I have used UWORLD more than once to prepare and I finally decided to put all my notes and books down and only use UWORLD. Thank you guys so much for creating these questions that helped give me confidence.. now be confident you put another RN into the world of health care.
Say hello to the new and proud:
Brenda Hafner RN BSN

9/4/2017 2:24:44 AM
OMG congrats!!!!! Your story was inspiring thank you... Good luck now with your RN road to success...

Good PostingWoo Hoo!

9/7/2017 7:30:05 PM
congrats RN BSN, may God continues to bless you. I know you are going to be an awesome RN. You are totally an inspiration to many and thanks for your testimonial. Good Posting

9/9/2017 9:57:04 PM
ktoa188607 wrote:
I have taken the NCLEX several times and with UWORLD. I have been out of school for almost 4 years and I finally I passed Aug 31st 2017... I am more than satisfied with the questions and rationales that UWORLD gave me. I had the confidence to not only take 265 questions but to finally make better decisions and answering the questions.. I have used UWORLD more than once to prepare and I finally decided to put all my notes and books down and only use UWORLD. Thank you guys so much for creating these questions that helped give me confidence.. now be confident you put another RN into the world of health care.
Say hello to the new and proud:
Brenda Hafner RN BSN

9/9/2017 10:00:51 PM
So happy for you! I have been out of nursing school for two years and scheduled for NCLEX on 9/20. I have done Kaplan prep and gave it up when I discovered UWorld. Congratulations and best of luck to you!

9/19/2017 2:42:03 AM
That is wonderful to hear and such a great testimony! I have also been out of school for a few years, took the NCLEX once and failed and am needing to schedule for my 2nd attempt, but I am so nervous and scared of failure. Which UWorld package did you use? Do you have any other test taking tips or studying tips especially from being out of school for so long? Thank you so much!
edited by owcu941740 on 9/19/2017

9/19/2017 2:48:38 AM
szeb967587 wrote:
So happy for you! I have been out of nursing school for two years and scheduled for NCLEX on 9/20. I have done Kaplan prep and gave it up when I discovered UWorld. Congratulations and best of luck to you!

Best of luck to you with your test!! I have also been out of school for a few years - which state are you in? I took the NCLEX once last July and failed (used Kaplan to prep for it and am needing to schedule for my 2nd attempt, but I am so nervous and scared of failure. Did you use UWorld - Which UWorld package did you use? Do you have any other test taking tips or studying tips especially from being out of school for so long? Thank you so much and looking forward to hearing from you!

9/22/2017 11:30:32 PM
I am so happy for you. You are a huge inspiration. Thank you for sharing. It helps me a lot.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK