Passed in 75 Questions with UWorld

7/19/2017 8:42:19 PM
I just found out I passed NCLEX with the help of UWorld. I used this question bank for three weeks and did all of the questions. I read all of the rationales, and took notes on the ones I got wrong. When I finished the question bank, I went back and did the ones I got wrong.

UWorld questions are harder than the ones on NCLEX. I honestly felt like maybe I had failed because they didn't get as hard as the ones on here.

7/19/2017 8:56:44 PM
Congratulations.
I take mine on Monday, finished the whole bank as well, but will be unable to finish the ones I got wrong. I still have about 600 missed left
I hope I find nclex as easy as u do.
Wish me luck!

7/19/2017 9:26:43 PM
You'll do just fine! UWorld is seriously amazing.

7/19/2017 10:43:48 PM
adqd726153 wrote:
You'll do just fine! UWorld is seriously amazing.

Amen. Thanks so much !!

7/19/2017 10:48:48 PM
adqd726153 wrote:
I just found out I passed NCLEX with the help of UWorld. I used this question bank for three weeks and did all of the questions. I read all of the rationales, and took notes on the ones I got wrong. When I finished the question bank, I went back and did the ones I got wrong.

UWorld questions are harder than the ones on NCLEX. I honestly felt like maybe I had failed because they didn't get as hard as the ones on here.

If you don't mind me asking, how many questions did you get wrong out of the question bank? I've done about 600 questions in about 10 days. Done with cardiovascular, endocrine, card/endo(Pharm) and safety and infectious control and I'm averaging 65% which ranks me at 80%. I take mine in 29 days.
edited by on 7/19/2017

7/20/2017 2:17:43 AM
I had 63 percent. I did the first assessment before I started the question bank to see what I was working with. I got 53 percent on the first, and 69 percent on the second.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK