UWorld is the answer !

7/19/2017 8:06:00 AM
Hi everyone,
I just took my NCLEX 07-17-17 and I was granted my nursing license in 24 hours by the MBON. I AM OFFICIALLY A REGISTERED NURSE. I had 75 questions and my computer shut off. I had about AT LEAST 30 SATA questions. While taking the exam I just knew I failed. The difficulty of the exam was equivalent to Hesi exit/subject exams. Definitely harder than ATI. I only used Uworld to study for 3 weeks. The first week I did about 75 questions a day, and the next two weeks I did 150 a day. I read EVERY rationale including the questions I got right. I started Uworld off in the low 70s, high 60s. I finished Uworld 70s-80s. On the assessments I scored a 63 and a 59 and had a very high chance of passing NCLEX for both. Somehow I still wasn't confident in my knowledge. The day before the exam I did not study AT ALL. I watch my favorite tv series. All this is to say Uworld works, idk how 😭 Bc I definitely thought I failed but it worked. Majority of my classmates used Uworld and more than 75% of us got 75 questions and passed. Live, eat, and breathe Uworld. They will make you a nurse.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK