NCLEX RN in one week

7/18/2017 2:20:17 AM
My nclex is in 7 days. I've been doing a 75 question test (all subjects etc. checked off/included) a day. I started uworld with very poor scores: first few 75q tests were low 40s, next few mid/high 40s. Now I'm getting mid to high 50s (53%-57%) consistently but still have not touched 60 once. I'm doing 75 questions a day. I'm reading through rationales and am understanding why I'm getting the questions wrong.

Has anyone passed with consistent scores in the mid 50s (and if so, in how many questions). I'm really nervous and just want to prepare myself well but also want to just get this test over with, it's eating me alive! Do I push the date back or just keep trucking doing questions and reading rationales the next 6 days and then take the exam?

7/18/2017 8:34:44 AM
keep going! take the assessment tests to know about where you are in prep for nclex. keep reading rationales thats key!!! keep updated and GOOD LUCK! you can do this!!

7/18/2017 11:46:48 AM
rsup376306 wrote:
keep going! take the assessment tests to know about where you are in prep for nclex. keep reading rationales thats key!!! keep updated and GOOD LUCK! you can do this!!

Thank you! Have you taken nclex? Passed/failed? What were your Uworld Qbank scores for recent 75 question tests before taking nclex?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK