My big day tommorow

7/17/2017 5:26:03 PM
I know most don't look at any question before the big day. because I have not really have the time to study rationales, why not focus on rationales instead of not doing nothing that will help be for my big day. this will at least be fresh on my mind. This is my second time around and I have been studying UWorld and Hurst. my scores are the the best (45) with borderline. God be the glory to my success. wish me the best

7/18/2017 3:51:57 AM
Let me know how everything turns out! Taking mines on Friday

7/18/2017 4:14:17 AM
Good luck guys, I take on Monday!. Please update

7/18/2017 3:31:30 PM
lmyn159308 wrote:
I know most don't look at any question before the big day. because I have not really have the time to study rationales, why not focus on rationales instead of not doing nothing that will help be for my big day. this will at least be fresh on my mind. This is my second time around and I have been studying UWorld and Hurst. my scores are the the best (45) with borderline. God be the glory to my success. wish me the best

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK