What I did to pass the NCLEX

7/17/2017 9:34:50 AM
1. Uworld- I did 75 questions a day. After I did the 75 questions, I would go over each question even if I got it right.I wrote everything I didn't know down. The next day I would go over the notes I took down and after that start another 75 questions. After I was done with all the questions what I did was reset my account and then did all the questions again by systems. This helped me to find out what topics I still didn't understAnd and study that a little more.
2. If I knew a topic that I was having difficulty with I would go on youtube and google videos to help me better understand.
3. The 35 page nclex sheet that is going around is very helpful! And I mean VERY HELPFUL! USE IT, READ IT, UNDERSTAND IT.

7/17/2017 1:03:45 PM
How did you reset the Uworld questions? Did you have the 180 days subscription? I want to re-do all the questions, but you cant really tell if your doing the same questions over and over again. Let me know please.

And Congratulations!

7/17/2017 6:09:59 PM
tamw846360 wrote:
How did you reset the Uworld questions? Did you have the 180 days subscription? I want to re-do all the questions, but you cant really tell if your doing the same questions over and over again. Let me know please.

And Congratulations!

Hey, thank you! The reset button is right above the help button when you click the reset button every test that you created will be deleted so then you can go over the questions again. From the beginning 😁 I also did a monthly subscription because I thought it would not have taken me that long 🙄

7/17/2017 9:26:14 PM
glhc885772 wrote:
1. Uworld- I did 75 questions a day. After I did the 75 questions, I would go over each question even if I got it right.I wrote everything I didn't know down. The next day I would go over the notes I took down and after that start another 75 questions. After I was done with all the questions what I did was reset my account and then did all the questions again by systems. This helped me to find out what topics I still didn't understAnd and study that a little more.
2. If I knew a topic that I was having difficulty with I would go on youtube and google videos to help me better understand.
3. The 35 page nclex sheet that is going around is very helpful! And I mean VERY HELPFUL! USE IT, READ IT, UNDERSTAND IT.

Hi, Congrats on becoming an RN! What is the 35 page nclex sheet?

7/18/2017 3:18:13 AM
miax751037 wrote:
glhc885772 wrote:

Hi, Congrats on becoming an RN! What is the 35 page nclex sheet?

Hi,I believe the 35 page nclex is the "DO NOT DELEGATE WHAT YOU CAN EAT" PDF found in ALLNURSES.COM please correct me if am wrong. it is a very useful one, I went over few pages yesterday. I test july 24th. I plan to go over more this weekend.

Good luck!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK