NCLEX RN Florida

5/24/2017 10:18:57 PM
Has anyone used U world and taken the Florida Boards and passed? What else, did you guys use besides U world? Or was U world your only source?
Thanks

5/24/2017 11:34:30 PM
Well, LaCharity book about prioritization and delegation is very good.

5/25/2017 10:49:55 AM
Thank you very much! Florida Boards is super hard!

5/27/2017 11:30:46 AM
hsci193906 wrote:

i agree with you,i took nclex here in florida last february 18,2017 and i failed at 138 with lippincott passpoint..now i am using uworld for almost a month and not yet ready when to take nclex for d second time..im too nervous to failed again..but i know we all can do it!just keep going never give up!

5/27/2017 12:24:03 PM
Taking mine too this coming June 12 and I hope I will pass this coz this gonna be my third attempt ad i don't want to do the remedial or do the process again for another state...i just want to be over with this. so right now, Im done with my bank and doing my incorrect one in randoms.

5/27/2017 12:59:43 PM
Why do you feel like you are not ready? U world seem pretty good! I have failed the NCLEX in Dec 2016. I am attempting a 2nd time. Put God first! He will guide you! We will be RNs!

5/27/2017 1:02:05 PM
dttz610726 wrote:
Taking mine too this coming June 12 and I hope I will pass this coz this gonna be my third attempt ad i don't want to do the remedial or do the process again for another state...i just want to be over with this. so right now, Im done with my bank and doing my incorrect one in randoms.

I pray to God you pass the 3rd time around. RN will be behind our name! I claim it for you! U world seem pretty good! Stay positive!!!This chapter will soon be over!! How are you doing with U world?

5/27/2017 1:02:53 PM
ahfh326871 wrote:
hsci193906 wrote:

i agree with you,i took nclex here in florida last february 18,2017 and i failed at 138 with lippincott passpoint..now i am using uworld for almost a month and not yet ready when to take nclex for d second time..im too nervous to failed again..but i know we all can do it!just keep going never give up!

Don't be nervous! Think POSITIVE!!! RN will be behind our name!

5/27/2017 5:30:27 PM
hsci193906 wrote:
Why do you feel like you are not ready? U world seem pretty good! I have failed the NCLEX in Dec 2016. I am attempting a 2nd time. Put God first! He will guide you! We will be RNs!

yes,Uworld is far way better than lippincott passpoint..from rationalization to prioritization,SATA etc Uworld makes it easier for me to understand than the previous one that i took..i think i need one more month subscription and preparation.i am planning to retake my nclex in july..We will be RN's thats for sure!goodluck!

5/27/2017 6:02:10 PM
hsci193906 wrote:
dttz610726 wrote:

I pray to God you pass the 3rd time around. RN will be behind our name! I claim it for you! U world seem pretty good! Stay positive!!!This chapter will soon be over!! How are you doing with U world?

Yes, it is pretty good help you to think critically and how to do the correct judgement in every situation. right now my score goes up and high coz Im doing those incorrect ones and those marked ones. and pretty soon like 2 or 3 days before my exam Ill take the assessment test. these high and good scores giving me hope to pass and I'm really hoping. and also I have a books called ExamCram purchased before, I probably take a chance to answer those practice question as Id still have time to do it. It might help. I heard this book is also good for those easy question that we might forgot during our nursing school. and also Ive heard in diff. forum about Nclex exam that if you get wrong answer it might give you and easy ones in the next question so Im just preparing myself whatever happen....Good luck to us!!!!

5/27/2017 8:30:42 PM
ahfh326871 wrote:
hsci193906 wrote:

yes,Uworld is far way better than lippincott passpoint..from rationalization to prioritization,SATA etc Uworld makes it easier for me to understand than the previous one that i took..i think i need one more month subscription and preparation.i am planning to retake my nclex in july..We will be RN's thats for sure!goodluck!

I will take the NCLEX in July as well before my birthday, I need to see RN behind my name. Lol! Best of Luck FUTURE RN!!!

5/27/2017 8:32:22 PM
dttz610726 wrote:
hsci193906 wrote:
dttz610726 wrote:

Yes, it is pretty good help you to think critically and how to do the correct judgement in every situation. right now my score goes up and high coz Im doing those incorrect ones and those marked ones. and pretty soon like 2 or 3 days before my exam Ill take the assessment test. these high and good scores giving me hope to pass and I'm really hoping. and also I have a books called ExamCram purchased before, I probably take a chance to answer those practice question as Id still have time to do it. It might help. I heard this book is also good for those easy question that we might forgot during our nursing school. and also Ive heard in diff. forum about Nclex exam that if you get wrong answer it might give you and easy ones in the next question so Im just preparing myself whatever happen....Good luck to us!!!!

You will do just fine! My scores go up and down. Those SATA are my weakness Either I miss 1, or I overclick! UGH! But God is good! We will do good! RN is already behind our name!

5/27/2017 8:49:36 PM
Yes Claim it...lol.....Good luck...keep in touch....

5/28/2017 10:16:24 AM
hsci193906 wrote:
ahfh326871 wrote:
hsci193906 wrote:

I will take the NCLEX in July as well before my birthday, I need to see RN behind my name. Lol! Best of Luck FUTURE RN!!!

in Gods perfect timing we all get through this...future RN's soon..goodluck to each of us..!ill be leaving florida by first week of june for good but be back on july to take nclex as ive had started all d application here in florida..i just want to pass and get my RN license just like everyone here..keep in touch!

5/29/2017 8:48:55 PM
Can't wait to hear your success story!

5/30/2017 11:01:18 AM
hsci193906 wrote:

is nclex questions not same in every states? i thought, the questions are all same.

5/30/2017 2:12:36 PM
hupr136519 wrote:
hsci193906 wrote:

is nclex questions not same in every states? i thought, the questions are all same.

i have no idea about how they distribute questions in every states...i just hope we passed the test in a very possible way and in Gods time!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK