What are you averaging?

5/23/2017 2:08:55 AM
Hello everyone, i am scheduled to take the NCLEX RN in 14 days, i have been using Uworld now for a week and wanted to see what most people average to pass the NCLEX for the first time. right now i am averaging about mid 50s to mid 60s on 50 to 75 question quizzes. or do you know anyone who already took the nclex using Uworld?

Thanks.

5/23/2017 4:27:12 AM
uciu197989 wrote:
Hello everyone, i am scheduled to take the NCLEX RN in 14 days, i have been using Uworld now for a week and wanted to see what most people average to pass the NCLEX for the first time. right now i am averaging about mid 50s to mid 60s on 50 to 75 question quizzes. or do you know anyone who already took the nclex using Uworld?

Thanks.

I am averaging the same as well 75 sometimes 50 question with score of mid 50's to 60's. I was reading someplace that if you're averaging o believe 56 or 58 and answer 1200 question before the exam, you are most likely to pass.

5/23/2017 1:16:36 PM
uciu197989 wrote:

Thanks.

I finished answering all questions and averages about 58%. my 2 rn assessment test was also 58%. As long as you are reading and understanding the rationales it should be fine. I took the nclex last week and passed with 75Q. not a lot of SATA, prioritization and delegation is what i got most. uworld questions has lots of those and really helpful.

thanks,

5/25/2017 8:00:49 AM
uciu197989 wrote:

Thanks.

i started using uworld after graduation. completed nearly 1000 unused questions. my averages stayed between 55-60% most of the time. confirmed that mother-baby is truly my weakest area. the real value for me was in becoming more comfortable with the various questions styles and understanding the rationales. it doesn't matter if you get the question wrong as long as you understand why you got it wrong and learn how to analyze the questions for success. i took the NCLEX on 22 MAY 2017 and passed with 75 questions. all of my questions were MC or SATA. i did use the kaplan content book for topics that were absolutely foreign to me. already had it so might as well use it.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK