Motivation/nervous

3/19/2017 9:01:15 PM
I graduated nursing school December 2016. I used HURST review to study. I took the NCLEX for the first time in the beginning of February. I was devastated to find out I failed with only 75 questions. I was devastated, sad, and embarrassed. After a day or two I picked myself up and told myself it's time to get serious and pass this the second time. I did the NCSBN learning extension at first. Then I started Uworld. I have heard great things about Uworld and honestly feel like I have learned so much, however I keep reminding myself that I failed at 75 questions and keep thinking how can I possibly go from that to passing? I take the NCLEX in a 8 days and have around 800 questions left. I am scoring between 50-60%. I guess I am really started to freak out and would love any advice anyone has to give!

3/27/2017 1:55:39 AM
I just pass NCLEX RN last week. I failed first time with 75 question with using Kaplan. second time ran out of time at 230 questions with same Kaplan. Third time using Uworld with 200 question and computer stopped. I was confident taking Nclex 3rd time because using the right program Uworld. so never give up, practice every day 75 questions and read rationals from your heart. use youtube if need more visual knowledge. You wont go wrong with Uworld. I took both assessment tests, i got score 40% and 52%. average i was maintaining 40-50% overall.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK