Passed NCLEX

3/18/2017 7:18:44 AM
I passed NCLEX RN yesterday. This was my 3rd attempt by using only Uworld. Thanks to Uworld. I wouldn't have passed without Uworld. I had 200 questions and completed in 4 hrs. several SATA, OB, Peds, Psych, safety infection PPE, one calculation, I completed all Uworld Qbank 1900 questions with rationals. I think Uworld have covered all contents which was good enough to pass the NCLEX. I didn't read any other books.

3/18/2017 2:22:47 PM
Congrats! I am taking my exam on April 20 for second time and i feel nervous not to make it.i just purchase UWorld today for 30 days i hope i can finish all the Q& A by heart to pass the Exam. I am open for any suggestion to help me and i will really appreciate it.God bless you to your new destiny as RN!

3/24/2017 12:19:26 PM
Hi ! I took my test last March 17 and passed Nclex at 75 Qs. I just purchased Uworld on Feb 26. ( less than 30 days before my test) since I purchased the Uworld , that's the only review material I used. I'm so glad that I used it, it helps me a lot on how to answer strategically , I always have 50% to 60% score and sometimes lower in answering the q bank. Try to answer more questions as you can and understand the rationale. Uworld will guide you also what are the important labs and parameters that you need to remember . For me, I took notes and make a file for the normal values, parameters. You should memorized them and understand the effect to the body if those value increased or decreased and what will be your priority. Because you have a very limited time, don't make a lot of notes too, just simplify your notes, what you can write are parameters, lab value, drugs and antidote, best position of the patient, If general knowledge, no need to make a notes for that. And if you have unfamiliar subject in Qbank , mark it so that you can go back and study it again if you got time. I didn't complete all the questions in my q bank before my test. I had around 300 Qs left. But I encouraged you to complete it as you can .
Uworld is the best material to use to prepare you for the NCLEX, I have tried a lot of books and online lecture but I believed that Uworld is the one that helps me to pass my Nclex.
Wish you all the best!
edited by on 3/24/2017

3/25/2017 10:19:05 AM
Congrats to the recent test takers and future ones to come. I passed NCLEX on the 23rd of this month after my second time and u world is a WONDERFUL resource. I had 100 questions and it took around 2 hours to complete the test. Many SATA one math calculation and a few contact precautions. I cannot say enough good things about u world !

3/30/2017 11:01:48 PM
The first time I did not pass. I used Saunders, Kaplan and was having trouble remembering content. I was told by my peers to use Uworld as they all did and so I decided to try it. I used Uworld for content review and i really liked how I could remember things I learned. I practiced 75 questions every night and was getting around 50-60%. I then got 43% on my first Assessment exam as I didn't like how it was timed, therefore I rushed to finished the questions. Second assessment I took as much time as I needed and finished with 60 questions before the timer went off and got 64%. On exam day, I took three hours and even took one bathroom break and the computer shut off on 75 questions. But I passed!! Knowing how much time you need and not rushing really helped me.

4/1/2017 3:45:33 PM
I used uworld as my only source for studying for Nclex and passed first try with 75 questions. The questions on uworld are harder, and require you to think more than on the actually nclex. Study the uworld rationales very well, and you will gain a lot of knowledge to use for the nclex exam.

4/1/2017 7:46:07 PM
Thank you very much guys for sharing your experienced and for all your advices. It really helps me a lot for me to boost my confident to take the exam and with the prayer. God bless you all!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK