Passed NCLEX-RN in 65 minutes at 75 Questions

2/16/2017 2:56:32 PM
Like many people preparing for NCLEX-RN I was a little skeptical about UWorld. My school has pushed us to do Kaplan to pass the exam. While doing Kaplan I realized that I was not retaining the information. Not only does UWorld explain the information in depth. UWorld also gives examples with pictures. It is great for those who need diagrams. I love this program and I have been telling everyone to use it. Make sure to do all of the QBank questions and the Assessment. This is the best money that I have spent. Make sure to get the program you will not regret it. Everyone I know that did UWorld passed the exam in 75 questions so it works!!! Good Luck!!!
edited by on 2/16/2017

2/18/2017 8:44:31 PM
congratulations, and just curious, what was your average on the qbank?

2/18/2017 9:29:29 PM
congratulations! I test this Wednesday

2/19/2017 9:52:12 AM
My QBank percentage was around 57% and the self assessment was 93%. Make sure to do all of the questions and go back and look over all of the answers and explanations. Stay calm and you will do fine. UWorld works trust me.

2/19/2017 11:56:39 AM
In my opinion Kaplan sucks, with worthless rationales. I bought a Kaplan book along with UWORLD and ended up using just UWORLD because it was so much more helpful.

2/19/2017 1:13:43 PM
idan449929 wrote:
In my opinion Kaplan sucks, with worthless rationales. I bought a Kaplan book along with UWORLD and ended up using just UWORLD because it was so much more helpful.

I gave up on Kaplan for the same reason and now I'm about finished with UWORLD. Have you taken NCLEX? I test on Wednesday and praying to God UWORLD was enough...

2/19/2017 4:23:21 PM
rimx934380 wrote:
Like many people preparing for NCLEX-RN I was a little skeptical about UWorld. My school has pushed us to do Kaplan to pass the exam. While doing Kaplan I realized that I was not retaining the information. Not only does UWorld explain the information in depth. UWorld also gives examples with pictures. It is great for those who need diagrams. I love this program and I have been telling everyone to use it. Make sure to do all of the QBank questions and the Assessment. This is the best money that I have spent. Make sure to get the program you will not regret it. Everyone I know that did UWorld passed the exam in 75 questions so it works!!! Good Luck!!!
edited by on 2/16/2017

2/19/2017 4:25:27 PM
rlhz588205 wrote:
rimx934380 wrote:
edited by on 2/16/2017

Would you say UWorld covered all the topics necessary to pass the nclex exam? I have my exam in 3 weeks, and trying to use the time I have wisely, thanks for your help, and congratulations !!

2/19/2017 7:30:08 PM
buln442528 wrote:
idan449929 wrote:

I gave up on Kaplan for the same reason and now I'm about finished with UWORLD. Have you taken NCLEX? I test on Wednesday and praying to God UWORLD was enough...

Yup you can scroll down a bit and see my post about my experience taking the NCLEX. I passed thankfully with just UWORLD and nothing else. I found I was just wasting my time with Kaplan.

2/19/2017 8:33:37 PM
rlhz588205 wrote:
rlhz588205 wrote:
rimx934380 wrote:
edited by on 2/16/2017

Would you say UWorld covered all the topics necessary to pass the nclex exam? I have my exam in 3 weeks, and trying to use the time I have wisely, thanks for your help, and congratulations !!

UWorld covers everything and more. I felt like while I was taking the test, I was doing UWorld. I studied with UWorld for about 3 weeks only because I before doing it, I was focused on Kaplan which was not useful for me at all.

2/23/2017 1:18:51 PM
All I did was Uworld for one month and I passed. The information was great. The Board of nursing will be changing the test on MArch 31....

2/23/2017 1:24:05 PM
Hi I'm a foreign student, what do you mean by the boards are changing the exam? Changing them in what way?? Many thanks

2/24/2017 2:34:51 AM
Go to the State board of nursing website and it states how it will change on March 31

2/24/2017 3:11:41 PM
Thank you hug

2/25/2017 1:23:57 PM
rlhz588205 wrote:
Hi I'm a foreign student, what do you mean by the boards are changing the exam? Changing them in what way?? Many thanks

The RN Exam changed last April 2016 and is effective until April 2019. The exam that is changing this year that is effective April 1, 2017 is the PN Exam. BON changes the NCLEX exams every 3 years.

"These are updated every three years to reflect current, entry-level nursing competency."

https://www.ncsbn.org/testplans.htm

2/26/2017 11:55:07 AM
Ah! I see, thanks for the clarification, does not sound like its anything to worry about. Pillow Fight

3/1/2017 11:36:24 PM
Just do Uworld. I failed my first attempt using NCSBN study program... kaplan book, all those things are useless! You need to learn how to answer a question... and you do that by answering a lot of them with GREAT rationales, which uworld provides. It's a study guide and question trainer in one. Just make sure you really understand what the question is asking. Use the process of elimination and it will lead you to the right answer. Take your time. I solely used uworld for one month and passed my second attempt. You can do it!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK