Finally passed on 4th try - using Uworld

2/16/2017 10:25:48 AM
Finally! I graduated in May with honors in the top of my class and immediately took my NCLEX. My school also had an ATI comp. test we had to take in order to graduate. I passed that and had a 96% chance of passing the NCLEX on the first try... First try - failed at 75. Then I bought a Kaplan book and studied - failed at 144. Next I got Uworld but only did it for 30 days and only read the rationale when I was wrong - failed at 265.

Finally, this go around I had Uworld for 60 days. I read the rationale every single time whether I was right or wrong. I only did 75 questions a day and really took my time. My average after every question was 60% and then I went back and did all the ones I got incorrect. I took the Uworld predictor and it said very high chance of passing. Uworld questions are very similar and truly helped me so much. I also made sure every time I took a practice test I had it blown up full screen like it would be while taking the exam. Nothing else but the questions on my screen. I took the NCLEX yesterday in the afternoon instead of the morning so I could relax before unlike every other time where I took it at 8 AM. I also went to a different test site than the other 3 times before. And finally passed with 96 questions! In the grand scheme of things basically I think it's important to take your time, not under estimate the test, and be truly confident that you will pass!

2/16/2017 5:36:48 PM
Congrats and thanks for the study tips.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK