It's Official RN, BSN

2/16/2017 10:10:35 AM
I took my Nclex yesterday cut off @ 88. Saw my name toady on GA board of Nursing.
I used Uworld exclusively. It is kind of crazy exam.... Questions are everywhere. I did about 22 SATA, 1 drag and drop, 1pic, alot of priority questions.

Uworld is the best... very helpful. I did all the Q-bank 75-questions a day, read the rationale religiously.

UWorld is Nclex,,,........ Nclex is Uworld
edited by on 2/16/2017

2/16/2017 5:34:05 PM
Hello Sirkay, Congrats on passing. I will be taking my exam in 7weeks , can you please give some tips on how you studied. Thanks

2/16/2017 10:33:35 PM
Just do UWORLD memorize all you lab values, drug antidotes, do 75 questions a day but with rationale answers and watch videos on diseasesome and procedures. Only study for less three weeks and take the test in the afternoon.

2/17/2017 11:30:25 PM
mayokun wrote:
Hello Sirkay, Congrats on passing. I will be taking my exam in 7weeks , can you please give some tips on how you studied. Thanks

Thank you. I used Uworld 75 questions daily sometimes 150. I never bothered about what my average or percentile was. in actual fact, I looked at the over all average after my exam (61%). I did all the Q-bank. After I finished with Qbank, I went through the rationale one more time. I also went through the Kaplan test trainer (did 4)

To sum it all... Nclex is the question ... and Uworld ( rationale) is the answer.
edited by on 2/18/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK