It's time for my story

1/21/2017 1:23:56 PM
I'm very happy to tell you guys that I passed this exam. Now it's time for me to share my success story. it's my third attempt and this time I used Saunders and Uworld entirely for my preparation. My exam stopped at 87 questions. I did only 73 questions in 2 hours and then the system asked me whether you want to take a break or not? I wanted to see whether test going to stop at 75 so I didn't took a break but it didn't stopped at 75. When I have got the 76th question I thought I failed this time too and thought I should have taken a break inbetween as I'm exhausted a bit, I gathered my strength back and started to do more. Exactly at 87 questions it stopped. I couldn't believe that it said u r done with the test, as I was hoping it to stop at 265 questions. A big relief!! Thinking I may pass, as the questions were mostly close to Uworld questions. I thanked Uworld right then before I left that system. I have checked the payment trick twice and my payment got rejected. Unlike U.S students i cant get my result in 48hours as i did in Canada. I was So nervous but today (3days after) I have got the result saying "passed". I suggest u guys to finish Uworld at its entirety and u will know from performance tab which feilds u were weak, selct those topics and answer them again. Oh oh, i forgot to mention my percentages, i was getting 40-50% in d beginning, and slowly raised to 55 and then 60% in few tests. I may be very nervous during my self assessmentioned test as got 32% percentile "borderline result", which made me even more nervous, but I have seen others saying don't worry about percentages. U people are awesome, when ever im tired and exhausted studying, i checked d students forums, which builded up my confidence again and again. I used to do 150 questions a day, finished 1700 in less than 15 days. Special thanks to Uworld, the customer service answered my questions right away when I asked them. It's time to start my journey as an RN. I wish you guys all the best for your exam too. God bless y'all.

1/21/2017 1:53:51 PM
Congratulation!!! Thank you for your very encouraging story.

1/21/2017 2:35:27 PM
Congratulations, thanks for sharing your story and the encouragement!
What type of questions did you get?

1/21/2017 2:57:35 PM
Almost every kind of question I have got. I say you, you will be 100% prepared if u pro the Uworld.

1/21/2017 5:23:16 PM
Congratulations and thank u so much for sharing your story ....its really encouraging

1/21/2017 6:03:09 PM
Thank u

1/22/2017 2:29:07 AM
gshw436787 wrote:
I'm very happy to tell you guys that I passed this exam. Now it's time for me to share my success story. it's my third attempt and this time I used Saunders and Uworld entirely for my preparation. My exam stopped at 87 questions. I did only 73 questions in 2 hours and then the system asked me whether you want to take a break or not? I wanted to see whether test going to stop at 75 so I didn't took a break but it didn't stopped at 75. When I have got the 76th question I thought I failed this time too and thought I should have taken a break inbetween as I'm exhausted a bit, I gathered my strength back and started to do more. Exactly at 87 questions it stopped. I couldn't believe that it said u r done with the test, as I was hoping it to stop at 265 questions. A big relief!! Thinking I may pass, as the questions were mostly close to Uworld questions. I thanked Uworld right then before I left that system. I have checked the payment trick twice and my payment got rejected. Unlike U.S students i cant get my result in 48hours as i did in Canada. I was So nervous but today (3days after) I have got the result saying "passed". I suggest u guys to finish Uworld at its entirety and u will know from performance tab which feilds u were weak, selct those topics and answer them again. Oh oh, i forgot to mention my percentages, i was getting 40-50% in d beginning, and slowly raised to 55 and then 60% in few tests. I may be very nervous during my self assessmentioned test as got 32% percentile "borderline result", which made me even more nervous, but I have seen others saying don't worry about percentages. U people are awesome, when ever im tired and exhausted studying, i checked d students forums, which builded up my confidence again and again. I used to do 150 questions a day, finished 1700 in less than 15 days. Special thanks to Uworld, the customer service answered my questions right away when I asked them. It's time to start my journey as an RN. I wish you guys all the best for your exam too. God bless y'all.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK