Foreign Graduate (PHILIPPINES) Passed at 75!

10/16/2016 4:37:43 AM
Just sharing an amazing experience taking the NCLEX-RN. Received my eligibilty in June,applied for the exam at Pearson Vue, got my ATT, October 8,2016. I had only less than 3 months to prepare. Working at the same time studying was very challenging for me. Thanks to UWORLD, it helped me tremendously, i subscribed the QBANK for 3 months. I was only getting an average of 30-70%, mostly 40-60% of my practice tests.With my commitment to this endeavor,despite being a foreign trained nurse and have not attended a review class, i made sure that i focused myself on the review material most of my time, as long as i can, how to "crack down" the NCLEX strategy especially SATA and Prioritization. NCLEX is a very tough exam and critical thinking is essential, a thing for sure i learned from UWORLD, the questions as well as the rationales are excellent. Thanks be to God, i passed with 75 'nerve racking' questions for the first time. Prayers, indeed, are so powerful, with HIS guidance, i got more than i deserve. Kudos UWORLD, please continue to share your knowledge as we strive to be a USRN!#anicorguillermocabadingfromphilippines

10/16/2016 5:29:13 AM
lgwo564401 wrote:
Just sharing an amazing experience taking the NCLEX-RN. Received my eligibilty in June,applied for the exam at Pearson Vue, got my ATT, October 8,2016. I had only less than 3 months to prepare. Working at the same time studying was very challenging for me. Thanks to UWORLD, it helped me tremendously, i subscribed the QBANK for 3 months. I was only getting an average of 30-70%, mostly 40-60% of my practice tests.With my commitment to this endeavor,despite being a foreign trained nurse and have not attended a review class, i made sure that i focused myself on the review material most of my time, as long as i can, how to "crack down" the NCLEX strategy especially SATA and Prioritization. NCLEX is a very tough exam and critical thinking is essential, a thing for sure i learned from UWORLD, the questions as well as the rationales are excellent. Thanks be to God, i passed with 75 'nerve racking' questions for the first time. Prayers, indeed, are so powerful, with HIS guidance, i got more than i deserve. Kudos UWORLD, please continue to share your knowledge as we strive to be a USRN!#anicorguillermocabadingfromphilippines

10/16/2016 5:29:31 AM
Congratulations well done! I am also a foreign graduate taking the exam for the second time. Can I ask how long ago you graduated nursing school, and most imprtantly how you improved yuor scores on Uworld. my scores rang from 30-68, but i mostly get 40's. Thank for any help and advice

10/16/2016 1:09:08 PM
lgwo564401 wrote:

10/16/2016 1:09:34 PM
lgwo564401 wrote:

10/17/2016 9:15:13 AM
rlhz588205 wrote:
Congratulations well done! I am also a foreign graduate taking the exam for the second time. Can I ask how long ago you graduated nursing school, and most imprtantly how you improved yuor scores on Uworld. my scores rang from 30-68, but i mostly get 40's. Thank for any help and advice

THANK YOU! I am out of school for more than a decade now, been practicing the nursing profession in various parts of the middle east in the past few years. I improved my scores by practicing more and more questions everyday, SATA questions are known to be very difficult but i "embraced" it openly with all my heart, until i became comfortable answering them. Since i had only 3 months to prepare, i focused more on the nclex style questions rather than system by system, but if you are having ample time for review, better yet, review the contents. Above all, pray for guidance. We can do everything through God who gives us strength.

10/17/2016 5:58:56 PM
Amen! Thanks for the ecouragementx

1/20/2017 12:36:07 AM
Thanks for the encouraging words...My question is,how do you get the nclex style questions vs the system by system kind? Wanna get tips on the best way to create a test

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK