Passed step3 in August

8/24/2023 3:43:07 PM
I got my passing score back and I did very well on the MCQ and CCS components, I would like to thank my study partners I found here they were very helpful. I strongly recommend UW cases and Goldusmle review course was very helpful and Brought everything together, they also cover CCS everyday. I strongly recommend Goldusmle review classes and UW cases, I recommend them was very high yield for recent exam, now I can graduate from my program and finally be done. Thank you for everything

8/24/2023 3:44:36 PM
rjsf433492 wrote:
I got my passing score back and I did very well on the MCQ and CCS components, I would like to thank my study partners I found here they were very helpful. I strongly recommend UW cases and Goldusmle review course was very helpful and Brought everything together, they also cover CCS everyday. I strongly recommend Goldusmle review classes and UW cases, I recommend them was very high yield for recent exam, now I can graduate from my program and finally be done. Thank you for everything

I was only given a limited time by my residency program to prepare by my residency program and I was able to get it done in time. I took the 8 weeks course

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK