PASSED STEP 3 with high performance

5/8/2023 5:52:57 AM
I wanted to thank my study partners and friends that helped me study and prepare while working in residency. The night sessions were very helpful for me and I was able to pass my step3 exam on my second attempt. During my first attempt I had no time to study and just read FA and didn't pick the right sequences on my CCS and was not able to finish my blocks in time. I became very depressed and my PD was upset with me for failing. They were threatening to dismiss me if I did not pass on my next attempt. For my second attempt I used UW software, Goldusmlereview step 3 mcq and ccs(was very helpful) and other notes from friends passed down. The Goldusmle sessions helped me pinpoint where I went wrong with the orders and I was able to fix my sequences, it was also very helpful in terms of covering the materials in a systemic manner and the CCS review was very helpful. This was my last chance and I thank god I found Goldusmle and my study partners here on this forum. Thank you all and thank you for the countless hours and support.

5/8/2023 5:53:45 AM
I studied for 4 weeks and was able to pass this final step, I thank all my study partners for the help

5/8/2023 5:59:45 AM
congratulations on passing it was a pleasure and honor to be your study partner you deserve to pass., thank you for your valuable time.

5/11/2023 7:55:58 AM
Congratulation. that is wonderful. Could I have your email address? I have a couple of questions to ask you if that is ok. Thank you

Best,

Mandi Asudeh

6/13/2023 9:34:18 AM
vpjv656063 wrote:
I wanted to thank my study partners and friends that helped me study and prepare while working on my residency. The night sessions were very helpful for me and I was able to pass my step 3 exam on my second attempt. During my first attempt, I had no time to study and just read FA and didn't pick the right sequences on my CCS, and was not able to finish my blocks in time. I became very depressed and my PD was upset with me for failing. They were threatening to dismiss me if I did not pass on my next attempt. So when I was preparing for the next try, I used this site https://writingbros.com to manage my home tasks more quickly. Their examples helped me a lot with my studies, also you can hire a writer for your special needs. For my second attempt I used UW software, Goldusmlereview steps 3 mcq and ccs(was very helpful) and other notes from friends passed down. The Goldusmle sessions helped me pinpoint where I went wrong with the orders and I was able to fix my sequences, it was also very helpful in terms of covering the materials in a systemic manner and the CCS review was very helpful. This was my last chance and I thank god I found Goldusmle and my study partners here on this forum. Thank you all and thank you for the countless hours and support.

Congratulations!!
edited by on 6/13/2023

7/7/2023 6:50:50 PM
vpjv656063 wrote:
I wanted to thank my study partners and friends that helped me study and prepare while working in residency. The night sessions were very helpful for me and I was able to pass my step3 exam on my second attempt. During my first attempt I had no time to study and just read FA and didn't pick the right sequences on my CCS and was not able to finish my blocks in time. I became very depressed and my PD was upset with me for failing. They were threatening to dismiss me if I did not pass on my next attempt. For my second attempt I used UW software, Goldusmlereview step 3 mcq and ccs(was very helpful) and other notes from friends passed down. The Goldusmle sessions helped me pinpoint where I went wrong with the orders and I was able to fix my sequences, it was also very helpful in terms of covering the materials in a systemic manner and the CCS review was very helpful. This was my last chance and I thank god I found Goldusmle and my study partners here on this forum. Thank you all and thank you for the countless hours and support.

Congratulations. I wanted to ask which assessment was closest to your actual score?

7/12/2023 12:17:10 PM
congratulations

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK