Passed step 3 now done with USMLE

2/16/2022 1:26:53 AM
Finally i have passed the step 3 i would like to thank the study partners i met on this forum,I finished all of read FA, UW and did Goldusmlereview 6 week classes, they went over all the high yield topics and it was enough for the exam. the classes helped me choose the correct CCS sequences and helped me solve all the CCS CASES IN TIME. I have two children to take care of each day so finding time was tough and the timings were convenient for me as i was able to cover all the topics in time for my exam.

2/16/2022 1:32:37 AM
congratulations neha, it was a pleasure to be your study partner let me know when you are available
edited by ivpt850845 on 2/16/2022

2/16/2022 1:39:27 AM
congratulations you deserved to pass good luck with everything..

3/5/2022 8:26:59 PM
tdwf223583 wrote:
Finally i have passed the step 3 i would like to thank the study partners i met on this forum,I finished all of read FA, UW and did Goldusmlereview 6 week classes, they went over all the high yield topics and it was enough for the exam. the classes helped me choose the correct CCS sequences and helped me solve all the CCS CASES IN TIME. I have two children to take care of each day so finding time was tough and the timings were convenient for me as i was able to cover all the topics in time for my exam.

4/2/2022 5:40:01 AM
congratulations, thank you for your time and great help

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK