Step 3 study partner

10/25/2020 1:06:09 AM
Looking for someone to study with. We get on Skype or zoom.. you do your own studying while I do mine. Really just to have an accountability partner a couple of hours a day m-f. Currently working so early morning and 5pm and after. Send me a private message if you are interested.

10/28/2020 12:06:39 PM
juliejulie wrote:
Looking for someone to study with. We get on Skype or zoom.. you do your own studying while I do mine. Really just to have an accountability partner a couple of hours a day m-f. Currently working so early morning and 5pm and after. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Hi friend
I am looking for a SP for the same reason as yours. please contact me on skype and we will see how we can work together:
my skype ID: marya8889

11/1/2020 11:35:34 AM
Hi,
How's it going? My name is Praag and I am looking for a step 3 SP in a North American Time zone. I am in EST. Your schedule works with mine, so...

Skype me at praag dot arya

Stay safe and have an awesome Sunday!
Cheers,
Praag

juliejulie wrote:

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK