correlation step 3 UW- self-assessment

8/24/2017 11:16:29 PM
anyone knows what is the correlation between step 3 UW-self-assessment and real exam? what does 239 mean?

9/1/2017 10:31:16 PM
That's a good score! How did you study? What books?

9/13/2017 5:11:13 PM
UWSA score is a fair prediction of actual exam score if your ccs portion is pretty good. I got my scores today and only 1 point difference from uwsa score. My CCS score was pretty good though so factor that in for actual score on exam.

9/13/2017 7:50:12 PM
RaGl68310470 wrote:
That's a good score! How did you study? What books?

this is my friend's score who said to me:
I should start doing tests (UW) systematically and add my notes to my MTB3 book. studying the book without taking the test is wasting time. finish questions and MTB once and then review your wrong answers. Redo Qbank (UW) systematically once more and don't hesitate to look up material you don't feel comfortable with from your step 1 and step 2 study books, and finally, redo the tests by mixing the blocks and then you are good to go!

9/13/2017 7:51:06 PM
MeMa72255386 wrote:
UWSA score is a fair prediction of actual exam score if your ccs portion is pretty good. I got my scores today and only 1 point difference from uwsa score. My CCS score was pretty good though so factor that in for actual score on exam.

Thank you for your reply and congrats on your step3. May I ask how long did it take to receive the score after the exam?

11/22/2017 12:29:24 PM
hi
I just took the self assessment and got a 310 this Nov 2017. Does anyone know if this is a good score? I am taking my test this Sunday. Should I cancel it? should I take the NBME and see if there is a difference? I'm freaking out. The diagram shows everything in the middle some high peaks . Thanks. MJV

11/22/2017 12:32:21 PM
varash wrote:
anyone knows what is the correlation between step 3 UW-self-assessment and real exam? what does 239 mean?

Hello Varash
Did you take step 3? I'm taking mine this Sunday. Took the self assessment and got a 310, I am not sure if your score was a decent predictor to the real thing. Could you share with me... should I NOT take my exam? I'm freaking out. Thank you. I hope to hear from you or anyone on this forum. Thank you.
MJV

12/21/2017 4:59:10 AM
Hey ! I did the questions bank : 57% success. In the self assessment exam: 199 . In the real exam: 216 . My score went up due to great score in the CCS part. Don't ignore this part!! . You have to do/read all the 95 cases in UsmleWorld .
Good luck !
Michael,
Israel
edited by on 12/25/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK