Study Buddy for Step 3 Uworld/CCS in EST

5/7/2016 9:29:48 AM
Hi,

I'm currently completing UWorld Q's before I start the CCS cases. I live in the Eastern Stardard Time zone and I would like someone to review UWorld material with. We can work out the time schedule. Ideally I want to do an hour every other day or 30 minutes each weekday with an hour each on the weekend. I'm using MTB to complement my studies if that helps. I plan to study throughout May and June. Please leave me your email or skype and I will contact you. Thanks!

-AM
edited by on 5/7/2016

5/18/2016 2:35:32 PM
hello I'm looking for a sp too...my Skype id is saranyaraj88. we can work out a schedule. thanks

5/20/2016 9:37:22 AM
vandevi3 wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently completing UWorld Q's before I start the CCS cases. I live in the Eastern Stardard Time zone and I would like someone to review UWorld material with. We can work out the time schedule. Ideally I want to do an hour every other day or 30 minutes each weekday with an hour each on the weekend. I'm using MTB to complement my studies if that helps. I plan to study throughout May and June. Please leave me your email or skype and I will contact you. Thanks!

-AM
edited by on 5/7/2016

Please email me @ [email protected]. I am also EST and looking to take the exam in August. I have started to study from MTB3 and have subscribed to Uworld.
edited by on 5/20/2016

5/20/2016 3:25:46 PM
mrandall wrote:
vandevi3 wrote:
Hi,

-AM
edited by on 5/7/2016

Please email me @ [email protected]. I am also EST and looking to take the exam in August. I have started to study from MTB3 and have subscribed to Uworld.
edited by on 5/20/2016

Hi, do you have a skype ID? It might be quicker to communicate that way. I have the skype app on my phone. Thank!

5/25/2016 5:55:09 PM
Hi I am also looking for sp UW Qs and CCS My email is [email protected]

5/25/2016 7:23:07 PM
Hello. I am interested to join as well. I am working throughout the day and would be available for evenings.
Skype ID: fatemeh.residency

5/26/2016 2:22:09 PM
neaa231626 wrote:
Hi I am also looking for sp UW Qs and CCS My email is [email protected]

Hi. Do you have a skype ID?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK